HiganBanana (Volume 4 Chapter 12)

It has been a few days since the battle of Nakoya Village.

Currently, you, Epona, and Team RNJR were walking down a path in the forest, the same ol' path you've been traversing down since then.

Ruby: Come on, guys! If we pick up the pace, we can hit the next town before sunset!

Jaune: Assuming it's still there.

Ruby: Of course it'll be there! This one's supposed to be pretty big! Hee-gan...bayn-a...

Y/N: Higanbana, Ruby.

Ren: It's a well-protected village with a popular inn.

Nora: Which means... no camping in the rain!

Ruby: See? Everything's going to be fine!

Jaune: You know, we've had a lot of ups and downs, but things could be a lot worse. I really thought we'd see more Grimm.

Ren: As did I.

Y/N: Same here. I thought we were gonna have to fight off mobs and packs.

Nora: I guess our luck is finally turning around!

Yet, unbeknownst to you all, a Beowolf lurked on top of a cliff above you all. However, it gets quickly stabbed by a greatsword and dissipates away.

Nora: To Higanbana!

Jaune / Ren / Y/N: To Higanbana!

Ruby: To Higanban... bann-a!

Y/N: Hi. Gan. Ban. Na.

Ruby: H-Higanaba!

Y/N: I- (Sigh) Come on Ruby...

Ruby: W-What? Am I still saying it wrong...?

Letting out a sigh of disbelief, you shook your head.

Ruby: Umm... Y/N?

Y/N: Nothing... nothing...

You all then continued going down the path, Higanbana close to sight.

Yet, seen behind the team on top of the cliff aforementioned was none other than Qrow, as he steps on top of the fallen corpse of the Beowolf.

Qrow: (Scoffs) Hmph... luck.

 A black raven then caws from a tree branch on eye level with Qrow, catching his attention. He looks at it and it flies off, the raven following you and team RNJR.

But, he wasn't the only person that lurked behind the young fighters. Seen behind the trees, a dark blue hood covering his face was Jake Austin, his scythe illuminating in the dark as his eyes tracked the team.

"Higanbana, eh?"

He nods to himself and dissipates into a shadow, leaving behind a pack of dead Beowolves.

---------------

(An hour later)

"There it is! Higanbana!"