Fight for Freedom (Volume 4 Chapter 9)

Heads Up:

There's a bit of some POV switching in this chapter.

---------------

(2 Days Ago)

It was a tense day in the lives of Nakoya Village.

The news of Shion's destruction had reached towards the villagers, and now they lived in silent fear.

Silent fear, in what bandits would do to their own home.

There was no doubt that the tribe would go to their village next. Shion was right next to Nakoya, and it would take probably another day or two for them to arrive and raid the village.

Currently, all of the villagers were seated at Tony and Lysandra's barn, awaiting for the elderly villagers' command.

With Tony and Lysandra presumably missing, and with the situation at hand, they needed someone to lead them.

It was the first time that Nakoya Village had any sort of leader in its life. 

It was always a free village. No leader, no major rules, nothing. They had always lived in peace and harmony, no crime heard ever.

But now, this calls for a change. 

They needed someone to step up to survive.

And eventually, the village elders appeared from Tony's home, the decision for the future of the village at hand.

However, as they were about to made the announcement...

The bandit tribe appeared.

None of the villagers expected the tribe to appear so soon. And, seeing the tribe wield their weapons, they fell to a panic.

However, only one villager stood her ground.

And that, was Stella.

And somehow, someway, she managed to convince the tribe to not kill the villagers.

But, it came at a hefty cost.

For their lives, they would serve as slaves for the tribe. They would serve for their needs, and use the village as their main base.

So, with their village taken over, the villagers had to resort to the basement of Tony and Lysandra's barn.

And that's where they stayed until present time, with Stella instated to be leader.

However, the villagers were too afraid to go outside, and they refused to work for the bandits, even with the stakes at hand.

It was understandable. They've never been in a situation like this before. Hell, they'd never expected for a situation like this to happen!

So, Stella and the village elders took it upon themselves to supply the bandits and for themselves.

---------------