The Man with Two Souls (Volume 5 Chapter 2)

A/N:

Decided to change a LOT of how things went in this chapter. I hope you all enjoy! There will be more of these noticable changes as time goes on!

----------------

(White Fang Stronghold)

Seen inside the throne room of the White Fang base, Adam Taurus kneels on the ground before the throne. Sat in the throne, surrounded by White Fang guards, a female Bengal tiger-based Faunus with amber eyes, dark complexion, and wild black chin-length-haired Faunus by the name of Sienna Khan rest, as she looks down upon the bull-headed Faunus.

Sienna: Adam. I'm not going to repeat myself, so I want you to listen when I tell you that the White Fang will not attack Haven Academy.

Adam: High Leader Khan, I am begging you-

Sienna: You should beg for forgiveness and nothing else!

At the harsh tone, Adam backs down.

Sienna: The assault you led on Beacon was not the victory you clearly think it was. And you should be grateful your punishment wasn't more severe.

Adam: I was merely trying to follow your example, High Leader.

Sienna: And what example might that be?

Adam: Strength. The strength to do what's needed.

Sienna lets out a sigh.

Sienna: I was one of the first to suggest violence where violence was necessary. I will not allow humanity to push us down without pushing them back, but the destruction of the Huntsman Academies crosses a line. You have justified humanity's campaign against us, and for what? Empty promises from a group of humans. Humans we still know nothing about, and who come and go as they please. These... are not examples of strength, Adam. They are examples of your talents being diminished by shortsightedness!

...

Adam: If you want to know more about these humans, why not talk to one of them yourself?

Adam then stands up and turns towards the door.

Adam: Hazel!

The doors open, revealing Hazel Rainart.

Hazel: Took you long enough.

As Hazel enters, Sienna rises from her seat.

Sienna: What is this?

The guards ready their weapons as Hazel approaches.

Hazel: Apologies. I don't aim to cause any trouble.

Hazel kneels down before the High Leader.

Sienna: The longer you stand here, the less of a chance you have of leaving unscathed.

Hazel: I'll take those chances, if you don't mind.

Stunned at the brashness, Sienna slowly sits down.

Hazel: You don't like me. You have no reason to like me. But... you don't have to like me to get the results you want.

Sienna: Neither of you even comprehend what it is that I want! I want humanity to fear the Faunus. To know that we demand respect! I do not want to start a war with the humans that we cannot win!