It Was All A Lie (Volume 6 Chapter 5)

...

...

...

The only sound that was present was the falling snow that was beginning to brew. Everyone was silent, their gazes solely toward Ozpin.

Your mind was racing, your brain was frying. There was just so much information to process in the span of 30 minutes that you couldn't fathom.

The maidens, the relics, that was hard enough. Magic was also hard to understand.

But the origins of Salem and Ozpin? The Gods of Light and Darkness? Hell, even the reason why the moon is shattered?

Your head started to pound. It was... too much. You could feel your mind going nu-

"Salem can't be killed... you all heard her too, right?"

...

Of course.

Yang brought up the most glaring, obvious point of it all.

Salem... can't be killed.

Your reason why you set off on this journey...

...

You could feel your power seeping out, slowly getting out of control.

Ozpin: I-

Yang: There was so much you hadn't told us! How could you think that was okay!?

Ozpin hangs his head low in shame, not bothering to look back at Yang.

Ruby: Professor...

Ruby stops and her eyes widen as she glances at you, noticing your power flickering on and off.

Ruby: Y/N...?

Everyone stops to glance at you, your eyes dilated and your fists clenched. Your hair was spiking up and down, your power was seeping, and your face...

It was dark and tense.

Ozpin slowly looks up to face you but was shocked at your expression.

"Y/N..." Ruby mutters your name from behind.

...

You didn't know where to start.

This feeling of rage... you've felt it before when you fought against Cinder at Beacon.

This time however, it was not with malicious intent.

It felt raw.

...

"So... let me get this straight..."

You pointed at Ozpin.

Y/N: You were presented with the opportunity to help redeem this world back to harmony from the God of Light. You were then supposed to bring the 4 relics together to bring back the Gods to judge humanity. Instead...