The Will To Fight (Volume 6 Chapter 6)

(Argus)

Seen inside a house, Jaune, Nora, Ren, and Heath sat by a table. 

Jaune was focused on his scroll, not glancing away from the screen for a second. The screen shows the signal between himself and Ruby, but it reads no signal.

It's been about half a day, yes, but he couldn't help but be worried for his friend. 

What could've happened to Ruby and her group?

Jaune lets out a sigh and closes his scroll, putting his hands over his head.

Nora: They'll be fine, Jaune. I'm sure they'll be here soon!

She puts a hand on Jaune's shoulder, but he doesn't glance back.

Jaune: I... I hope so. 

Heath: They'll be fine, I know it! After all, they got Y/N with them! Any baddie that shows up will get taken down in no time flat!

Jaune glares at Heath, but focuses his gaze down at the ground.

Ren: You seem to trust Y/N a lot, Heath.

Heath glances at Ren, a smile on his face.

Heath: Yeah, of course! He's never let me down before, and he's awesome! Super strong, super cool!

Ren chuckles at Heath's enthusiasm.

Ren: It's great to see that Y/N's made a friend in you. He... definitely appreciates you a lot.

Heath giggles.

Heath: I'm very glad. 

However, Heath glances at Jaune and notices an upset expression on his face.

Heath: Uhh... Jane, was it?

Jaune: Jaune.

Heath: R-Right... what's with the gloomy face?

Jaune glances at Heath.

Heath: Look, worrying's going to get you nowhere! Whether you worry or not won't affect the outcome. All we have to do is just wa-

Jaune: I know.

Nora and Ren glance at Jaune, confused at his sudden interruption.

Jaune: There's... more on my mind than just their safety. I'm still thinking... about the night we defended Haven.

Nora: What about it?

Jaune sighs.

Jaune: When... Raven was talking to Y/N... didn't she say... something about Apollo?

Ren hums.

Ren: Now that you mention it... I think she said something like that.

Nora: Why bring it up, though? 

Jaune: So I wasn't the only one who heard that. Then... why did she say that? Why did she bring up the Prodigy? Why did she bring it up... to Y/N?