twenty four | weird amaryllis

"Ugh, the idea of me having to pretend to be Draco is diabolical! And now, I actually have to do it!" Renjun groans in pure detest as he exits the toilet stall in Draco form. "At least, it's better than being Jaemin."

  The rest snicker at him.

  "Now, that's a sight to see," Mark says and Renjun shoots a glare.

  Jeno comes out next but as Jaemin and they observe the confused male as he continues to inspect his disguise.
"It feels a bit weird."

  He chuckles awkwardly and the others stare, gobsmacked.

  "Oooohhhh, maybe you shouldn't smile. It's a bit strange when you're wearing Jaemin's face," Chenle shivers.

  Jeno exercises his mouth to prepare his frown but only bursts out laughing. "Woww, this is really, really weird!"

  Renjun smacks him. "Snap out of it! We have to do this before they wake up!"

  They all turn to the pair of knocked out students who have been robbed off their uniform as they lay on the cold tiles, disregarded.

  "In an hour or more, they will be waking up and we have to be done before then," Renjun reminds and Jeno slaps himself to focus before they rush away.

  Jisung, Chenle and Mark keep watch of the two unconscious Slytherins when the youngest of the three suddenly, speaks. 

  "Can I go to the dorm for a bit? I have to put away my things." 

  "Sure," Mark answers and he leaves. 

  After returning his belongings safely into his room, Jisung begins to amble to the bathroom again when a figure passes by him. He swivels speedily. "Ama!" 

  The said girl halts and pauses before turning and flashing a smile. "Hi." 

  Jisung glances at her hands as he approaches. "Where... are you going at this hour? Everyone is in their dorms." 

  "You're not," she points out and he gulps inconspicuously at the true remark. "Where are you going?" 

  "Just the bathroom." 

  A brief silence follows as Jisung feels this odd aura emanating from her. "I'll walk you to your common room, first. After all that's happened to you, it's better if we stay safe." 

  From the subtle frown on her face, one can guess that she's against the idea but still, she agrees with a small smile. "Of course." 

  On their journey, none spoke a word and the awkward tension that wafts through the air suffocates Jisung. Amaryllis, however, doesn't seem to show any reaction. 

  But they suddenly, make an unexpected encounter with another pair. 

  The fake Draco and Jaemin along with Donghyuck. 

  The last clicks his tongue and raises his brows at the witch and wizard. 

  "Well, well, if it isn't the little crybaby and his little girlfriend," Hyuck snarks. "Such a pathetic duo."

  'Draco' and 'Jaemin' continue to wear a scowl on their faces for the sake of the show.

  "Isn't it embarrassing that you, a gryffindor, has to be protected by a member of the weakest house around-" the only real slytherin at the moment mocks and looks at Amaryllis. "Hufflepuff? It just shows that you're a lot more hopeless than them."

  Jisung clenches his fist- sensitive now that he's starting to disgrace her house. "How daㅡ"

  "I suggest for you not to speak with me like that, young man," Ama suddenly, interjects. "It's quite... upsetting for you to call me weak."

  Her odd words make them all furrow.

  "Young man?? I'm older than you!"

  Even more strange, she scoffs. And not playfully, but vaingloriously.
"I doubt it."

  She turns away from him as he begins glaring and meets the eyes of 'Jaemin' whose heart nearly pops from the anxiety.

  But that quickly fades when his head begins hurting.

  He presses his palm onto the side of his head and emits a small groan.

  Ama's beautiful brown yet, hollow eyes stare.

  'Draco' frowns, still acting cold and turns to him. "What's the matter with you?"

  'Jaemin' shakes his head. "Just a sudden headache. None of your business."

  Donghyuck focuses back to the pair only to have Ama to cut his words before he can even start.

  "Anyways, I need to go to the bathroom. I suppose you can head on to your own dormitory," she speaks to Jisung and he along with the rest are taken aback by her sudden stony statement.

  But she leaves before any can object and so does the Slytherins, much to Jisung's favour.