seventy | hall of prophecy

"REDUCTO!" Amaryllis shouts passionately with wand pointed at the Death Eater who was about to jump on them from behind.

The man instantly disintegrates and the group of six continue to dash through the shelves- warding off their enemies with spells and jinxes as they try to leave the gigantic, dark and cold Hall of Prophecy.

"CHENLE! WATCH OUT!" Jeno shouts to the said lad whose close to getting crushed by the timbering, tall shelf of prophecy orbs.

He jumps away, the monstrous shelf only an inch away from his foot and the glass spheres shatter on the floor.

"Thank goodness," Mark breathes out in relief and helps the shocked Chenle up when a deep voice cackles from beside the group.

"You're not getting away now!" The Death Eater with an unkept beard and sinister grin nears them and Ama slips back from the fear.

A sharp yelp rips through her throat when her palms accidentally land on the mess of broken glass and they cut her flesh.

"Ama!" Jisung shouts and points his wand. "Oppugno!"

The Death Eater's eyes widen and he starts fleeing from the shards that begin to chase and attack him.

"Thanks, Jisung," Amaryllis quickly says and pulls out the pieces stabbed into her hands- causing the others to stare with heavy concern but it only reminds them of how terribly dire their situation is.

Mark runs beside her and sees her injuries. "Ferula."

The girl jolts at the bandages that wrap around her hands and although they don't alleviate the pain, she felt much more comfortable with them.

"Thank you," she says and he nods with smile.

"Come on! We have no time to lose!" Renjun yells and they all swiftly dash again with Ama clutching onto her wand painfully but the thought of danger enables her to push through the torture.

How did they actually come into this situation?

Hours before, during the morning of the Saturday, Jeno did as Ama adviced; tell the others of his vision and it immediately caused distress within them.

Jeno, who planned to go alone, was given an earful by his friends and then, realized that if he decided to go solo, he would have no idea how to go to the ministry, anyways.

Thus, with the help of Renjun's fine skills of conjuring a portkey, they manage to arrive at the ministry.

But things were different the moment they arrive. Renjun's father was nowhere in sight as well as Voldemort and instead, Jaemin's father, Mingyu Na was present.

He demanded for Jeno to take his prophecy orb and the moment the latter did, Mingyu snatched it away and a swarm of Death Eaters appeared out of nowhere and started attacking them.

"Where is the exit in this place??" Jisung panics as he runs up front- looking around frantically when an arm sticks out in front of him and he crashes onto it.

He grunts and thrashes when the man grabs him by the throat and holds him up like a rag doll- his legs kicking and nails digging into the bony fingers that choke him.

The man laughs darkly and lifts his wand. "Avada kedㅡ"

"Glacius!" Jeno casts and Jisung's captor turns frozen- letting Sung to drop from his grip and he immediately gasps for air.
"Come! We need to hurry!"

Jeno carries him by the arm and helps him to walk while he stabilizes his breathing.

"There! A door!" Renjun spots and they rush to it- turning the knob and swinging it open only to find them in an unfamiliar area.

The Death Chamber.

SPELLS/HEXES/JINXES/CURSES
USED:

reducto
;breaks objects. in stronger usages, disintegrates them.

oppugno
;causes targeted objects to attack a victim.

ferula
;conjures up bandages and wraps them around a wound, splinting any broken bones.

glacius
;freezes the target with icy, cold air.

information derived from
https://harrypotter.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_spells