seventy two | burning scar

"Shinhye!" Minghao crouches and sighs heavily with relief to see that she's still breathing. Just very, very feeble.
"Bellatrix must've used a 'Deterioration Hex' on her. But she should be fine with the proper amount of rest and medicine."

  Jeno nods, legs still weak from the shock of seeing her collapse but is alarmed by furious shouts of spells.

  "Depulso! Reducto!" Mark yells as he targets all his attacks on the cackling Bellatrix who manages to shield away all his offences. "Bombarda!"

  An explosion booms beside her- sending her flying and crashing backwards but she quickly regains her balance and starts running out the room.

  "No! Don't chase after her!" Minghao shouts after Mark but the young's too blinded by his rage towards the witch who harmed his mother.

  "I'll go after him!" Renjun volunteers and runs out. The others naturally follow too since the Death Eaters are no longer flooding in.

  Jeno looks around, frantic, when he notices the absence of his orb and only then, does he realize why things have gotten much calmer than before.

  "Thank you... for your cooperation," Mingyu says, a vain grin worn with Jeno's prophecy orb in his hand raised high and Jeno's eyes widen.

  "NO!"

  But the enemy apparates before he can reach.

  Jeno drops to his knees, feeling dispirited and guilty. He doesn't know why exactly they want the orb from him but judging from how badly they wish to seize it, it must've been important.

  And because of his clumsiness, his lack of focus, it fell into the enemies' hands.

  "Jeno... It's okay. Everything will be alright," Minghao tries to calm the distressed lad as he aids Shinhye but alas, when in history has someone actually been able to calm down just because they were told to?
"We have to call back the others so Jeno, you stay here and Iㅡ Jeno! JENO, WAIT!"

  The student ignores his pleas and dashes out the chamber to find his friends with eyes stinging and red. His heart is beating out of his chest from all the wrath, the regret, guilt, confusion- all his emotions overflowing and taking over his instincts.

  "Flipendo!" Chenle shouts and Bellatrix emits a high-pitched pitched laugh as she dodges.

  She wears a sinister grin and dark, mad eyes stare at them with a thirst for blood. She points her wand at the group and a light rushes towards them.

  "Protego!" Amaryllis blocks her offence with a shield and Bellatrix's once grinning face turns upside down as a vexed hiss emits.

  Mark steps forward, about to throw his attack but she manages to slide into one of the fireplaces in the ministry's lobby and bursts into green flames before disappearing.

  "Jeno!" Renjun shouts with shock at the approaching member when his stare catches another figure appearing, an all-too-familiar face.

  His eyes widen as saucers and his mind freezes, unable to think of a proper sentence so all he can shout is,
"VOLDEMORT!"

  Others whip their heads to him at his desperate cry and they gasp, petrified, at the sight of the infamous wizard that blocks Jeno's way.

  The latter halts in his tracks and his fist tightens around his wand instinctively as he glares daggers into the dark lord.

  "Ah, finally...we meet," Voldemort speaks feebly with his strained, slow tone. "The boy who lived."  

  Jeno gulps, not knowing what to say and not wanting to waste time talking with a villain. He grits his teeth to suppress the pain from his scar that spreads throughout his figure.

  The dark lord's presence triggers it and it burns continuously- like a hot iron against skin.

  Jeno's silence only makes the dark lord grin and he lifts his wand.

  "And here I thought...the praised legend would at least, prefer to have a duel. I suppose, he's still nothing more than just a mere vulnerable boy," Voldemort derides and lifts his wand.
"Avada kedavㅡ"

  A flash of blinding light strikes from above and a figure appears out of nowhere between them.

  Everything happens so quickly.

  The exchange of spells, the mix of flames and water, sounds of grief and with a loud WHOOSH! A dark cloak flies above them in a spiral before it disappears.

  Voldemort has retreated and the pain that torments Jeno alleviates as the world around him tilts and he collapses onto the floor- the worried calls of his caring friends muffled in his ears as his eyes close.

SPELLS/HEXES/JINXES/CURSES
USED:

deterioration hex
;impairs foes and reduces their stamina.

depulso
;sends the target away from the caster.

reducto
;breaks objects. in stronger usages, disintegrates them.

bombarda
;provokes a small explosion.

flipendo
;knocks objects and creatures backwards.

protego
;invisible shield that reflects spells and blocks physical entities.

information derived from
https://harrypotter.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_spells