thirty seven | told the tale

All is well.

  The petrified students have been successfully un-petrified with Professor Sprouts' mandrake roots brew.

  Mark, Jeno and Amaryllis are fully healed and the noteworthy story of all the chaos have been unravelled- from how the villain turned out to be the most unsuspecting character to how the five knights valiantly saved the fates of many.

  Each detail from Ama's possession, Renjun's significant, grand aid in the mission and Mark, Jeno, Chenle and Jisung's heroic coup are all told.

  Not a single information from the story is left.

  Or so, people think.

  "Excuse me! Sorry! Pardon me!" Amaryllis exclaims as she slips through the busy students with treats in her hand- chasing after a student.

  Chenle and Jisung tail close behind while carrying a bag of sweet each.

  It's been days after she awoke and she's already so vital.

  "Why is she going so-" Chenle takes a breather. "Fast?"

  "She must've saw one of the paralyzed victims," Jisung answers and pants beside him before they start following her again.

  As expected, Ama did find one of the formerly petrified students and she smiles genially at them as she gives the freshly baked treats.

  This is what she's been doing for a while after she woke up- giving handmade gifts to the victims as an apology.

  Due to her relentless hunt, she's ticked most of the names off the list.

  "Well, that's two more to go," Chenle counts.

  Ama nods and takes the bag from him and Jisung. "Thank you for helping, guys. And, I'm sorry for running around too much, it must have been exhausting."

  Jisung objects. "Nah, it was fine. We were the ones who wanted to help, anyways. Besides, after the whole snake fiesta, exams have been cancelled so we really, don't have much to do."

  Amaryllis' rosy lips stretch into a grateful smile and her eyes upturn. "Well then, we gotta hurry before our evening classes start then."

  "Mister Zhong and Park," Professor Lupin abruptly appears behind them and they swivel.

  "I see you two have been quite slacking with the assignments I've given you," Lupin says while giving them the stink eye.

  Lele and Sung chuckle anxiously. "Well..."

  "Follow me. I've found the perfect way for you to make up for it- grading the mountain of exercises from your year. Just think of it as a revision hour as you read through the answers," Professor Lupin teases and the pair groans before waving to Ama- dragging their heavy figures for their upcoming labour.

  Amaryllis giggles at their reaction but continues to find the two last students for her gifts.

  People greet her with a smile as she passes by them and she reciprocates with eyes constantly dancing among the many faces, in search of the past paralyzed victims.

  "Watch it!"

  A student rushingly takes backward steps and slams into her, taking her aback but within a breath, she's already sitting on the ground with a pained arse.

  "S-sorry!" The Ravenclaw hastes to escape and she watches in confusion as he slides between the moving boulders.

  Ama picks up her stuff and dusts her robe, oblivious to the many concerned and frightened eyes looking at her.

  Why was he running awaㅡ Oh.

  She finds the answer right after she turns and sees the two infamous Slytherin boys.

  And as usual, frowns are etched on their faces as their rigid eyes pierce into hers.