one | seeker

"School just started a week ago and I'm already failing Potions Class," Jisung muffles against the table.

  A sweet gets placed in front of him and he raises his head.

  Amaryllis smiles. "Cheer up. You can always ask me and I'll try my best to help."

  Jisung grins. "Thanks, Ama."

  Jeno drags himself into the noisy hall of the Saturday morning- gloomy.

  "Did your cat run off with Crookshanks again?" Renjun queries and the other sighs.

  "No. I approached Sofia earlier but she pushed me away," Jeno sighs.

  "Have you tried flowers?" Mark asks.

  Jeno snaps his fingers. "You're right! I didn't bring her anything! And I should have!"

  "Where are you going to get flowers? Decent ones, at least," Chenle wonders.

  Jisung points at Ama. "Ama knows a spell. She did it before."

  The girl looks at Jeno- uncertain with the idea but she casts anyways. "Orchideous!"

  Flowers sprout out of her wand and Jeno takes them away. "Thanks, Ama!"

  She nods with a smile and whips her head at Mark right after Jeno left. "Are you sure this is a good idea?"

  "Of course, it is. Who doesn't like flowers?" Mark responds.

  Renjun clicks his tongue. "Since when does Mark get good ideas?"

  "Says you. I doubt you've ever fallen in love before," Mark tsks.

  Renjun looks up from his book- eyes glancing at Ama before focusing back on the inked letters. "As a matter of fact, I have."

  "Wow, really??" Chenle gasps.

  Jisung pokes on his grilled chicken. "Whoever she is, she must be as boring and grumpy like him- Ow!"

  Renjun grins contentedly, watching the boy rub his book-slammed arm. "You'll be surprised if you know who it is."

  "Hello, stupid ambassadors of the idiots' organisation. How's your morning?"

  "Well, my morning was just pleasant before you two residents of last two week's rubbish waste came and spread your putrid stench," Renjun spits at the intruder.

  Donghyuck scoffs. "How funny, Renjun."

  The latter arches a brow sarcastically. "Oh, really? It wasn't meant to be a joke."

  "Zip your mouth shut, Renjun," Jaemin snaps.

  The Ravenclaw student scoffs. "It's physically impossible to do that."

  "Not when I cast a jinx," Jaemin seethes.

  "Stop. You're both causing a commotion," Mark warns and they oblige.

  "We just came to wish good luck for the Hufflepuff versus Slytherin friendly later. I heard you're the new seeker for your team Ama," Donghyuck utters, smiling- mischief evident.

  Her lips upturn slightly. "Thank you, Donghyuck. Good luck for your team too."

  "'Good luck?' My ears must've gotten rotten from your voice or you've lost a few gears," Renjun comments at the honey-toned Slytherin, feigning exaggerated shock.

  Hyuck rolls his eyes. "My, my, of course not. I promise, my comment's partly sincere. After all, it'll be interesting to watch Ama fight against our new seeker, Jaemin."

  "What?" Chenle and Jisung let out simultaneously. 

  "I know. Amazing, isn't it?" Donghyuck smugly sounds, tilting his head languidly. "Well, time for us to leave. We can't be seen spending even a quarter of our time conversing with certain folks." 

  Jisung's gaze lowers to his feet at the stare of the Slytherin boys while Ama simply maintains hers- eyes still gentle despite his obvious insult towards Jisung and Ama who are muggle-born, in a harsher way, mudbloods

  Renjun abruptly rises, hand tightly clenched. "Leave."

  His tone is demanding and his glare is sharper than any blade- but the Slytherins are still nonchalant. 

  "As you wish," they speak before sauntering away.