Part 28: 2nd Time

// This part contains mature scenes. If uncomfortable, wait for the next part instead! 😂

Okays~ I just don't know what to call this part 😂//

~~~~~~~

The night is still young and it's too early for the newly engaged couple to sleep in the embrace of each other.

"Eat me daddy" Gulf seductively said and without an ounce of hesitation, Mew dived at Gulf's lips to taste and explore. He missed his taste, he missed his touch, the sound of his voice and moans. He missed him terribly. 

"Baby... I missed you so bad" Mew said in between of their kisses. They were eating each other out, Mew asked for entrance and Gulf let him. Their tongues danced in a rhythm, swords-like fighting for dominance which Mew won in the end. He explored the cavern of his lover where his tongue can reach, the sound of exchanging saliva and soft moans from them engulfed the silent room. 

They parted from the kiss, desperately gasping for air to breath. 

"You still taste the same" Mew said as kissed Gulf's earlobe, casually biting it. It sends shivers down to the youngers spine releasing another series of soft moans.

Gulf pushed Mew and hover on top of him. He kissed Mew's neck and leaving kiss marks on his pale skin that will surely stand out the next day. He moves down lifting Mew's shirt and slowly taking it off. 

He kissed Mew's abs and licking all the way to the hem of the elder's short. Gulf looked up to the waiting Mew and tease him using his bambi eyes. Mew licked his lips, Gulf shows his victorious smile and slowly pull his lover's short together with his boxer. He gasped when it reveals the hard member of his lover. 

Gulf proceeds to smell the hard member of Mew, it smells like sandalwood, it smells the same as their first time together. He holds Mew member in his hand and gently stroke it, he licked the oozing pre-cum, twirling his tongue and blows the head of Mew's member. Gulf licked the long and veiny cock and finally take it in his mouth and slowly take it in and out his mouth. Mew moans with the sensation the younger is giving him, he cannot stand the anticipation of the slow torture so he gently grabbed Gulf's head and guide him to move on his long rod up and down trying to let Gulf take him all in which results to Gulf's coughing and choking since it reached his throat. 

"hmmpp.. hmm.. you taste delicious baby" Gulf said, muffling his words.

"Ahhmm.. You're good at this now" Mew said, still guiding the younger's head and wipe the corner of his mouth due to excessive saliva.

"Of course! I imagined this a million times and never though I'd get to taste you again and have you again in my arms" Gulf stopped moving his head and look at him with longing eyes. Mew caressed his face. 

"I'll never leave you again baby. Me and my body belongs to you only" Mew said as he holds his rod slapping it at Gulf's lips. Gulf stick his tongue out and Mew hits Gulf's tongue using his hard member which the other seems to like. Gulf once again takes Mew member in his mouth and bob in a fast pace. 

"Hmmm... Ahh.. Gulf baby.. I'm about to come" Mew holds Gulf's head again but the younger didn't seem to care and continue to move up and down of his hard rod.

"babyyyy ahhh... Its comminggggg" Mew released his semen in Gulf's mouth. Due to the amount of cum in his mouth Gulf coughed but nonetheless he still swallowed all of it and licked Mew's member clean. Once done he looked up to the older man and licked his lips, he crashed his lips on Mews until both were satisfied. 

Mew's about to change their position but Gulf didn't let him. He sit on Mew's crotch and grind is ass. Once again in a slow pace, he removed his shirt then next his short and boxer and throw them somewhere in the room where Mew's clothes are. 

Mew reached his hand to play the younger's bud while his other hand exploring his body until it reached its final destination which is Gulf's bums. Mew squeezed Gulf's bums alternately and Gulf's just moaning at it. Mew sit up a bit to reach Gulf's bud using his mouth and play with it too, slightly licking and sucking while pulling it that gives a pleasure pain to the younger guy. 

Mew circled his finger on Gulf's rim. "baby... do you have a lube?" He asked. 

"Coming here and you didn't come prepared?" Gulf asked teasingly raising his eyebrow. 

Mew pecked his lips, "I prepared for the worst, I never thought that you would accept me right away, also this is not my intention. Just having you in my arms is enough but making love to you is way much better and its additional bonus for me." Mew winked. "No worries, if we don't have lube there are a lot of things to use as a replacement" Mew then moves his fingers to Gulf's mouth motioned him to lick it and wet his fingers thoroughly which the latter happily complied. 

Once his fingers were thoroughly wetted by none other than Gulf, he directed them to Gulf's rim and massaged it a bit before thrusting one of his fingers. Gulf moans at the pain and the sudden intrusion after all, its been so long since their first time which was his first time too. Mew got his virginity.

Gulf seems to relax got used with the intruder from his behind, Mew added more fingers until all three fingers were inside stretching him out until he is ready for the much bigger thing which he knows will stretch him wider due to its length and width.

"Aaahhh... Meww...." Gulf's head was thrown back, saliva showing again at the corner of his mouth. 

"ready baby?" Mew asks as he pulled his fingers out where Gulf whined due to the lost of his touch and warmth inside him.

"I'm ready daddy" Gulf said slightly panting. He bit his lower lip and wait for the bigger and hot rod to enter him. He screamed in pain with pleasure when Mew slowly pushed his member to enter his hole. Mew grunt with the tight walls gripping his member, he pushed until he is fully seated inside, he let Gulf to adjust to his size and to the pain.

Gulf wiggled his ass and moves up and down on Mews slowly. Mew is also thrusting upward meeting mid-air. 

"Mew... ahh... fa-faster..." Mew suddenly thrusts upward in one go which made Gulf screamed. With few hard and fast thrusts from Mew, Gulf came unannounced which spreads in Mews abdomen and stomach. 

"That was fast baby" Mew said, Gulf didn't respond he is still high in pleasure but that didn't stop Mew. He finally changed their position, he made Gulf lay on his stomach and lift Gulf's ass in the air putting a soft pillow in Gulf's stomach to support him. Mew positioned himself in Gulf's back and slammed his hot rod to the delicious love hole of his lover in one go. Gulf once again hissed ad screamed then arched his back. 

Mew is holding Gulf's waist gripping it tightly which will leave finger marks but none of them seemed to mind. Gulf fisted on the sheet until his fingers turn white. Mew keeps on thrusting in and out. Moans, pants, slight screams and grunts heard all over the room and Gulf silently thanking his family for making the rooms soundproof since he can't control his voice and his moans. 

"baby.. I'm close.." Mew said still thrusting in and out in a fast pace while casually leaving kisses on his lover's back. 

"Me too.. I-inside please.. let's aahh... come togetherrrr" Gulf said, Mew fastened his pace more before he released inside of Gulf's followed by the later. 

Mew flopped at the back of his lover with his member still inside. Mew kissed Gulf's nape, "I love you baby" 

"I love you too baby. Please don't leave me again" Gulf said suppressing his tears as memories hit him. 

"Never again baby, never. You're stuck with me for a life time." Mew turned Gulf and kissed his lips. However its still early for them. They did few more rounds until Gulf pass out from exhaustion. Mew smiled and caressing Gulf's hair thinking how lucky he is being loved by Gulf. 

************
// Do you guys want to end this story already? Its been so long already 😂

Leave some thoughts on this. Thankeee

Lovelots ♥️💙