Part 17: First Time

// Not for kids~~
Contains mature scenes 🙈🙊

I don't know what to call this part, so yeah 🙈😂😂
~~~~~~~

Mew had fallen asleep leaving the horny Gulf after he had kissed him torrid.

"What am I going to do with you Mew?" Gulf  said caressing his boyfriend's hair. Mew's sleeping on top of him. He is not complaining though. He loved every inch of Mew. He love him before the other guy knows him and he loves him more now that he feels the same way.

Gulf's family got the power that he can use for him to meet Mew right away but he chose not to. He chose to idolize the other from afar and who would've thought that the man you've been dreaming for the longest time to become yours will slowly slip from your hands.

As much as he don't want to lose Mew, he doesn't want to disappoint his father. Why can't I have both? Ugh. Gulf thought.

With a heavy heart, Gulf falls asleep holding Mew in his hands.

Mew woke on top of Gulf, His boyfriend's hands is on his waist. It's still early morning. He feels in peace hearing the light snores from his boyfriend. How lucky he is to have such a kind and gorgeous man for himself.

Gulf slowly flickered his eyes, he groaned and groggily look at his boyfriend's face.
"What time is it?" He asked. He still feel sleepy.

"It's still early morning babe, maybe four or five AM. You can still sleep some more." Mew pats his head and remove some of his boyfriend's hair that is on his face. Mew pecked his boyfriend's nose, face then lips. Gulf then whined for more. 

"You want more kisses babe?" With that question, a blush creep out of the younger's face. Mew chuckled.

"I want more daddy" Gulf shamelessly said. He doesn't know the effect of it on his boyfriend who is just hanging on his thread thin self control.

"Go get what you want, my love" Mew said to his lover. Testing the waters and hoping his boyfriend wants the same as what he want too.

Gulf immediately hover on top and pull his boyfriend for a hot steamy kiss. The sound of exchanging salivas making them more hooded with lust. Tongues fighting for dominance where Mew wins and he explored everything his tongue can reach inside his boyfriend's mouth which the latter just moaned in response and Mew happily swallowed those moans.

After Parting from the kiss, Gulf proceed to kiss and lick Mew's neck leaving light marks that is surely gonna be noticeable on his boyfriend's pale skin. Mew hands moves its way under his Boyfriend's shirt wherein the latter gasp from the hot touch.

Gulf grinded his clothed crotch on Mew's bulge that causes him to moan a little bit louder. Mew swapped their position, he is now on top of Gulf. He invited the younger for the kiss again which the other didn't decline.

From His lover's lips Mew moved and licked Gulf's ear and down to his neck. He removed his and Gulf's shirt. Upon seeing the pink nipples, Mew immediately dived and play with it using his mouth and the other is being played by his hand. Gulf's just moaning in response.

"Baby, you have to lower your voice" Mew whispered in Gulf's ears before going back to the cherry he has been eating.

Once satisfied playing with the cherries of his boyfriend which leaves a lot of bite marks and hickies surrounding it, he moved down to Gulf's soft tummy leaving wet kisses and kiss marks. The younger just arced his body in the tingling sensation.

Mew removed Gulf's shorts including his briefs after that he removed his own too. Leaves them naked. Mew went up to place a kiss on Gulf's lips again.