Part 33: Marry Me

// Thank you for 20k reads thuk khon.

This lousy author appreciates and is thankful for all your comments and votes. Also, silent readers were very much appreciated.

Thank you for reading this far and staying with me until the end of this♥️

I missed writing POV's in this story 😂//

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mew's POV**

Gulf is already asleep but here I am, restless. I want to know who the hell did this to my future wife. It almost cost me my babies and for that they have to pay bigtime. I won't show mercy. 

I rub his belly. I love to squish his poong ka tee before but now rubbing would suffice for me since I'm afraid it will harm our babies. I really love him.

Bright, Win and Mild comes in to visit and my soon to be inlaws also arrived together with the three. Maybe they went to pick them up? They were just as worried as I am. 

"Mew, How's my baby?" Mr. Kanawut asks. He got this dominant presence but he is nice and everything but when it comes to business, he is angel in disguise. He can crush you with just a lift of his finger. 

"He is stable now sir. He is just resting. The doctor said that he can stay at home to recuperate by tomorrow if his body won't show any negative reaction." I answered. The three at back were just silent and looking, they made their way to the sofa.

"Thanks of taking care of him Mew" Mrs. Kanawut said as she holds my hand. I shake my head. 

"Its my duty to stay with him ma'am. I'm sorry if I failed to protect him" I said, lowering my head. She squeezed my hand and lift my face up. I'm so lucky that Gulf's family is thoughtful and nice.

"It's okay son and call us 'mom' and 'dad' too, like what Gulf calls us. He will like it" She said. She gave my hand another squeeze before she let it go and gives me an assuring smile. 

"Yes m-mom" She just smiled at me again and nodded. She proceeds to look at Gulf's face and body. She teared up a bit but immediately wiped it off. She must be hurting, after all their baby boy is hurt. 

"Is it true Mew that my baby is pregnant?" dad asks, he is still looking at Gulf. 

"Yes dad. He is pregnant. I just found out yesterday too. He is 7 weeks pregnant and its twins. Gulf really did his best to protect the twins with all his might. They're far from harm now" I said in relief. I didn't know why Gulf chose me. I don't really deserve him but I will do my best to be better for him. 

"Do you know who did this to him?" He asked, his face becomes dark and his eyes screamed anger. 

"We have suspects but not sure. We are still investigating. The police run it as an accident and the security cameras were not working that day. I believe it's a setup. Gulf has yet to give his statement to the police." I answered. 

"The police here works too slow. What's his bodyguards doing?" dad said. He take his phone out and called someone. "Where are you? How did you let this happen? I want explanation, now!" He said then ended the call. He dials another person, "My friend, how are you? Can you check this accident and give me the result in less than five hours? I'll email it to you. Thank you" 

After he is done with his phone call two big man appeared in the room. Everyone is already seated in the sofa - except for Gulf's mom who took my place sitting beside the sleeping Gulf. 

"What happened?" dad's voice were firm and full of authority. 

"Young master said that we shouldn't follow them inside and should just wait outside" One of them said. Father massaged his temple in annoyance. Gulf knows that there's body guard trailing him anywhere? When did he talk to them?