Part 11: We Are Over

// Second update for the day 😀
Credits to someone who made this photo. I got from twitter and I love it ♥️//

~~~~

The crowd applaud when the MC called Gulf and Bright's name. Bright guided Gulf towards the stage, he purposely put his hands on his waist and walk past  Mew who seems to be still frozen upon hearing their names.

MC: Okay... So we have the last main cast here. Care to join us on stage, Mew Suppasit.

Mew walked to them he shakes the hand of the three. His eyes look so sorry when he faced the two, Bright is smiling however his eyes are burning with anger.

"You did great this time" Bright whispered to him.

"Byy..." Mew said in a low voice, when he faced Gulf.

Gulf just looked at him like he doesn't know him, with pain

"Nice to meet you" He said coldly, eyes not meeting his.

The crowd cheers for all of them.

MC: Wow, what a handsome and stunning fellas we have here! Let's us welcome them everyone.

MC: How's the feeling guys? ...okay let this most handsome guy *giggles* for me to answer.

The MC chuckled then everyone follows and looks at Gulf.

Gulf tried to smile and hide his pain. He looked through the crowd and then to his co-actors, stops at Mew's direction for a bit and continued looking at the crowd.

"First, I would like to thank you for giving us *looked at Bright* a chance to be part of this series, we will give our very best to make this a success. Also, it's a pleasure meeting you all. I am happy to meet you guys and also I want to know everyone as possible *chuckles* I'll do that later though" He laughed and holds Bright's hand for support. Any moment he will break down.

"Same as him, I am thankful for trusting us and giving us a chance...Everyone's so good to us and they support us." Bright added still holding-hands with his best friend.

MC: These two are so sweet... Is it necessary to hold each others hand?

The MC teased them and the crowd whistled and laughed.

"Oooyy... It's not like that! Just want to support each other Krub" Bright looked at Gulf's, he playfully wink and smiled.

MC: Hmmm.. Ok ok.. So how about you guys? What's your impression for these two?

The MC diverts its attention to the four.

"They're good krub. You can't tell that they're both new to acting. They're also both fun to be with... Right?" Saint looks towards Zee.

"Right... They're both fun to be with. They're cute and funny" Zee said. Win just nods his head agreeing with what the two said.

MC: How about you Mew? Is this the first time that you have meet this two? What's your impression of them?

Mew swallowed an imaginary lump in his throat. "Their visuals were good and from what I've heard, they're amazing" He said looking at Gulf which the other just ignored.

MC: Wow then looking forward for this series then.

The crowd applaud again.

MC: Who will be the pairs on this series?

The MC asked and the producer answered instead of the actors. "The initial line up would be Bright-Gulf, Zee-Saint and Mew-Win. However this may change, it depends on their chemistry and performance, but I personally want this to the permanent line up for pairs though"