Part 14: 4 Months of ♥️

// Heyyaa we have an update. I need a breather from my exam and modules 😂 //

~~~

Gulf's POV.

"What are we going to do?" Bright's eyeing me while sipping his coffee. We're in the plane on our way back to Thailand and this bastard looks so calm. How I wish I could be as chill as him.

"I don't know. I don't even remember that sh*t. Who would've thought they're effin serious about it" I sighed in frustration, this shits killing me.

"How about we hide then?" He offered and my head snaps immediately to look at him. The fuck?

"Right! What a brilliant idea! Why I didn't think of that?" I said, sarcastically. The last time we pull that stunt, dad frantically searched for us. We were in the fvcking media headlines for days. I don't want that to happen again, it's so humiliating. This fvcker just laughed.

"Briiiiiiggghhhttttt... Think of a way!" I whined. One month is too short for this. I just want the ground to swallow me whole but I think my father won't even allow that.

"Should we just invite them to your party then? You know they'll know it by then" He said, like his idea is greatest of all. I rolled my eyes. Why am I friends with him again? Right, I don't have a choice.

"Youuu! Ugh. I don't know what to do" I washed my hands on my face.

"Me neither. Let's chill. We can think of something" He said slouching and closing his eyes.

"Right, chill" My sarcastic remarks is at it again but Bright just laughed at me. I closed my eyes and tried to think but my mind's too occupied. One thing imma do once I got back though, I'll go to where my Mew is. I missed him already, fvck this problem. I'll cross the bridge when we get there.

After for like a century, We have arrived at the airport. There's a specific exit for private planes but I chose to exit at the passenger's one. After all, Mew and Win's waiting for us and yeah, we wanna stay lowkey.

I just really think how lucky we are to have them but they aren't.

"Babe, how was your trip back home?" I rode Mew's car and Bright's with Win of course.

It's not great, you won't like the result. I almost spilled. "Its exhausting..."

"Is your family in the Philippines?" He asked. I can sense the hesitation in his voice. I think he is trying to make me to open up to him without crossing the boundaries.

"They're not" I said, I'm not lying.

"Hmm.. I guessed so. Your travel time is too long" Mew said to me while his focus is still on the road. I nodded like he can properly see me.

"We went to Australia. The main house is there" I explained and he just hummed in response.

The rest of the ride's quiet but not awkward. Instead of bringing me to my condo, we went to his instead. It's my first time visiting his place.

"Babe... Close your eyes" he said, as we approach his door. I immediately closed my eyes - following my boyfriend's order. He is guiding me in. The place smells of rose and lavender.

He left me standing inside, eyes still closed. "You can open your eyes now." He said. And as my eyes are adjusting to the surroundings, I tried to look around and his place is well decorated. Petals on the ground, candles are lit. There's a design that says "4 months of ♥️" and sh*t I forgot.

He started strumming his guitar. Looking handsome and hot that he is. That man is mine.

(Hold Me tight - Mew version)

"Babe ever since you came into my life, my days became brighter. Everyday is filled with joy. Thank you for not giving up liking me, then and now" Mew said after the song and this time, I just wanna slug myself for being like me. I don't want to hurt this man and if I could, I'll never do it.

I almost teared up. "Aww.. My boo is so sweet. I love you" I pecked his lips. "I'm sorry, I didn't prepare any gifts"

"Its okay bii" Mew said and so I grabbed the guitar and thinks of a song for few seconds before I started strumming.

(Kids in love - Mayday Parade)

He is intently listening to me singing, my voice is not that good but I think it's not that bad either. Once I'm done with the song. He immediately hugged me.

"Your voice is amazing babe. You can have your own single" He is praising me.

"nah.. I got a handful already. I still have classes" I said and he just chuckled. I really love seeing his smile. Hope it won't fade, my love.

"Love, let's go travel. Let's go with Bright and Win, let's bring Saint and Zee and also mild too. There's still time before the shooting starts, I'm sure they'll make time for it" I recommended and He thinks for a bit before he agreed. He might have mentally checked his schedule. We have to enjoy this, after all this maybe our last travel. Who knows? I don't know what will happen after a month. I have to enjoy and let Mew feel that whatever I'm feeling that I love him too much.

"Did you made plans with Bright already?" He asked. I shake my head. I just came up with this idea just now.

"I'll talk to him... so maybe we can go after two weeks?" I said.

"I got some photo shoots and some events this up-coming days. How about by the end of this month? I'll ask Zee and Saint so they can make time too" He said. Great, I have more time. I nodded to him and smiled.

"I'm hungry now babe... Let's eat na" I said changing the topic. It's our 4th month of being together and I don't want to think of bad things.

~~~~

// Just a short update. I can't sleep and my mind is too exhausted working with my modules.

Love lots ♥️