Special Chapter x2

// Hello! are you guys still here? haha 😂

This is a BW part.
~~~
(Win's  & Bright's proposal)

"Love, where are we going?" Bright asked his boyfriend, they're in Win's car and driving to somewhere. Win picked Bright up from the Uni and he didn't tell Bright where they're going. Win didn't bring his driver so he is the one who's driving.

"You'll see to it" Win said, he is smiling ear to ear. Their problems were slowly being fixed, scars were healing just fine. The memoirs of the past is just like a dream. Him loving Bright is best decision he got. Win can still remember when Bright bumped to him, he was mesmerized by Bright's beauty and he really pestered his manager to know who Bright is and he got lucky to have work with Bright, when he was offered and he was inform that he will act with two newbie actors, Bright came to his mind and he agreed right away. 

"Love, you're not going to have me kidnapped right?" Bright fidgeted.

"Why? Did you do something?" Win raised his brows while chuckling.

"No... but it's the first time that you didn't want to tell me where we are going. You know, maybe you're angry and just realised it now" Bright said and Win don't know wether to laugh or to smack his boyfriend.

"You're crazy. We're almost there love, be patient" Win said, massaging Bright's Biceps.

"I'm not crazy!" Bright pouted and then he fished his phone out. Gulf's calling him again.

"Wow, you can still remember that you have a best friend" Bright said right after he answered the phone, he then rolled his eyes. Win sometimes really want to get jealous with Gulf but he always keeps in mind that the bonding of the two is different, even Mew messed his mind on it.

"Tomorrow? Eh, I'm busy" Bright said, though they're really busy tomorrow due to the engagement party of Mew and Gulf. Mew asked them to be there. Mew will have an engagement party prepared for him and Gulf, though it's still a secret from his bestfriend. 

"No, your boyfriend will kill me, stupid. If nothing else, I'm hanging up now" Bright said, Gulf asked Bright to buy him some chocolates and not tell Mew about it. Mew lessens Gulf's sugar intake and he threatens Bright for it and their friends since they spoil Gulf too much. 

"No, I didn't call you stupid. It's just your imagination." Bright said since Gulf whines that his best friend just call him stupid which he usually does and Gulf is just overly sensitive since he is pregnant with twins. "I'm hanging up now, I'm with my boyfriend" Bright said before he hang-up the phone. 

"I'm sorry, love, that was Gulf." Bright said as he put his phone down and face his boyfriend. 

"It's okay, I know" Win said while his focus is still on the road. 

"Are still jealous? He is pregnant, you know?" Bright teased. 

"No, I am not. I already know" Win said rolling his eyes making Bright laugh at his boyfriend. 

"Alright, I won't tease you anymore. Are we there yet?" Bright asked his boyfriend and Win smiled. 

"We are." He parked the car and turn to Bright. "Let's go, I made a reservation" Win said and went down with Bright following him. Bright chase him and holds Win's hand. 

"Hmm.. My boyfriend is so sweet and handsome" He chaste a kiss on Win while they're walking making his boyfriend giggle. 

"Hi, I have a reservation under Win Metawin" The two walked in and was approach by one of the staff. 

"Oh, this way sir" The staff walks first and the two followed, they reached the top floor and entered an open air garden. The place is very elegant and reserving it sure takes thousands.