Part 12: I Like You

Bright still want to stay with Gulf after the event but he insisted that he needs to be alone first. He want to be alone, feel everything, embrace the pain.

He hopes that Mew would somehow follow him, stop him and explain to him everything but he didn't. He didn't even messaged him. He is hurt. He cried all night until his eyes becomes puffy.

Someone knocked on his door but he is too tired to open it and don't want to talk to anyone. It might just be Bright who's just checking on him. He might be worried but he's too broken to care.

After a while someone's knocking on his door again. This time he got up and he will ask his friend to let him be for few days and he will just eventually be over his emotions in a matter of time. Luckily the class is suspended for that week due to school events.

"What are you doing here?" he is shocked that he came to his place. Just wow, he didn't bother sending a message or call him but he got guts to face him personally.

"You're not welcome here" He said and about to close the door but fortunately Mew was able to block it and he invite himself in. He looked like a mess, well they both look like one. He haven't sleep yet, dark circles showing. He went home that night contemplating if he has to follow his boyfriend but he decided to let him rest. He will clear everything to him the next day but he cannot sleep.

He is thinking maybe it's really right for them to separate ways since all he give Gulf is pain, contemplating his decision. He want to give up, he want to just disappear, but he also want everyone to know that Gulf belongs to him. He want to claim Gulf as his.

"Let's talk first. Let me explain" Mew said.

"..." He didn't respond but he sits on the couch. Mew also sat at the other end of the couch facing his boyfriend.

"Baby, listen to me.. Okay?" he said but there's still no response from Gulf. He's just staring at him.

"The reason why I was with her last night is that she was invited in the event too, also his father's forcing her to marry someone for business purposes. So she asked me for to be with her for show purposes, I'm going to tell you about it after the event. I really planned to do so. I didn't know you were there. I didn't know you were part of that series and Fai is not my girlfriend, you are my lover! Heck, I don't even have a Girlfriend, I only have a boyfriend and you're My one and only boyfriend, the love of my life. I don't know what's with her last night but she has her own boyfriend. I already told her that I have a lover and that is you. I guess she just didn't know it was you last night. I won't meet her anymore if you want me to" He said, tears starts strumming down his face. "Baby... Please forgive me.. *sobs* don't say you'll break up with me, I can't take it" He is crying.. He covers his face with his hands but his sobs can be heard in the room.

"Why are you so gullible Mew? Can't you see that sometimes people are just using and taking advantage of you? You're so trusting and dumb not to notice things" Gulf scoffed.

"... And then why didn't you say something after she claimed that she is your girlfriend. You could've fvckin told her that I am your boyfriend for god damn sake" Gulf added. After all, it really hurts when someone claims your lover in front of you.

"I did baby. I did. You just didn't get to hear it. I said it to her right after you left"

"I was also jealous of Bright, I know he is just a friend for you but I couldn't hold myself back when he acts like your boyfriend" He said, full of sincerity.

"From now on, let's not keep secrets please" Mew asked. "F-forgive me byy... I'll do anything, everything... Just forgive me please" He broke down, crying loudly which brings pain to Gulf's heart.

"You could've also followed me yesterday but you didn't! You chose her over me. You didn't even call or text. You could've messaged me!" He is letting it all out.

"I didn't chose her! You know I will choose you over anything and... even if you're not part of the option, I would still choose you... baby please..." Mew's sobs are getting louder and louder, Gulf can no longer hold his tears too.

Gulf holds his boyfriend's face with both hands "Sshhh.. It's okay... I forgive you. It just hurts when I saw you with her. It's supposed to be me, it should be me, your date should be me. It hurts when she said she is your girlfriend" Gulf's crying river.

"I only have you babe, I only love you. Everything with her is just an act so she can get away from her father. I won't meet her anymore. I will let the whole world to know that you're my lover. I've already talked to P'Max about this and with your manager" He hugged Gulf like there's no tomorrow, Like his life depends on it.

"I'm sorry..." Mew said.

"I'm sorry too" and Gulf stared at Mew's eyes, he wiped his tears, their face is so close. Mew leaned to kiss him, it's very soft and slow, full of love. Their dancing through a melody savoring each other. Then got escalated, two people hungry for each other, exchanging salivas and fighting for dominance which the younger gave in. Mew's exploring every part of his touch could reach.

After that intense making out session, they stopped ang hugged each. As much as they want to move to the next step, it seems still too early and Mew respects Gulf's decision. He needs a lot of strength to control his lust though and its very hard.

It's a long day for the two who love each other. Gulf confessed to Mew about the project that is offered to them. The supposedly surprise for him. Mew also admitted that it was partially his fault not checking on his boyfriend. They consumed their time catching up with each other.

~

Since the school is on 1-week break and Gulf's spending his time with his boyfriend. They are invited to go to the event that is being held inside their campus but it's not mandatory for them to attend.

Bright asked Win to accompany him to the school event and fortunately the latter agreed since he doesn't have schedule by that time. The two spend their time together. Later that night there is a firework show.

"Too bad, your friend cannot come" Win said while munching his food.

"hmm.. You don't want to be alone with me?" Bright said. Too bad indeed but he silently thank Gulf.

"It's not like that krubbbb. It's just a pity that he won't be able to enjoy the event" Win said and he feed Bright some of his food.

The two took pictures, participate in some games. It's almost time for the fireworks.

Most students are at the open field waiting for the fireworks. The two is also at the open field sitting while Win's still munching the food Bright bought.

The display started and there are all sorts of shapes and colors that light up the sky. Win is amazed and looking up to enjoy the beauty of the fireworks.

"It's so amazing, it's beautiful" Win said, his eyes sparkles and shines.

"It is beautiful indeed." Bright said without removing his eyes and still staring at Win.

Win looked at him and smiled, he hides but it's obvious that he is blushing.

"Win... I like you... I know you may not like me the way I see you but if you give me a chance -"

Before he finished what he is trying to say Win kissed him to shut him up.

"Enough rambling things..." he smiled "I like you too" then he hugged Bright. They hugged like they're the only one in the world.

*******

Sorry again for typos and grammar errors
Thank you for your comments and votes

Love lots ♥️