Part 37: The Last Part

No one's POV.

The engagement party went well. It's the engagement of the two couple who gone through so many ups and down, so many break ups and getting back together, so many tears that was shed.

The days passed quickly, the shooting wrapped up and the wedding is just around the corner.

"What are you being nervous for?" Bright asked, he is sitting on the bed inside Gulf's old condo and for the first time in forever it's just the two of them. Win and Mew is busy, the boys were busy and the ever nosy Mild is not around too.

"Who would've thought that we'll get married in just few months after being transferred here in Thailand" Gulf said, remembering their journey.

"Well who would've have thought that the boys will follow us here. Talk about friendship" Bright added, they were both thankful to their friends who helped them in anyway. "Also, who would've thought that Mew Suppasit will like you? You're the ugliest man alive" Bright added rolling his eyes while laughing.

"Well, who would've thought that Win Metawin will like you? Your the ugliest and the meanest person alive" Gulf rebuked earning another laughter from his best friend.

"I really thought we'd get to marry each other. I'm thankful that we didn't though, I don't want to suffer. Omg, I feel so sorry for Mew" Bright said. Gulf smack his biceps and just laughed.

"Hey! The agreement is we'll get to marry each other instead if we're both single after reaching 30! I'm glad we didn't though. I can't imagine, blaaah" Gulf faked his disgust.

"hahahaha, so mean! I'll tell Mew!" Bright faked fear.

"Go ahead, I'll tell Win!" Gulf said laughing.

"Che!" Bright throws him a pillow. "Gulf cook for me please?" Bright pleads using his puppy eyes and it is Gulf's weakness.

"Oy! Are you the one pregnant instead? What do you want to eat though?"

"Just cook your favorite Pad Kra Pao" Bright answered with shining eyes. This might be the last time Gulf will cook for him as Mew may not allow this in the future.

"Alright, alright. I'll cook it for you" Bright said while laughing.

Gulf starts looking for the ingredients and luckily he has it all. Bright helped him prepare them but Gulf will do the cooking.

"Are ypu going to empty this place?" Bright asks out of nowhere. Gulf will be living with Mew for sure and Bright with Win. Bright already decides he will stay in Thailand with Win but since both he and Gulf were heir of the Kanawut Group of companies he might be flying in and out of Thailand.

Gulf also decides the same thing. Mew will work in his father's company and he is an artist in Thailand. Thus, they cannot really leave Thailand.

They have a branch in Thailand and Gulf decides to work there with Bright and will just fly to Aussie if needed.

"I'm not going to empty this place. I already bought the whole building hehe" Gulf said scratching his not itchy head.

"I knew it!" Bright exclaimed while Gulf just laughed.

"I'll keep mine too!" Bright said throwing a punch in the air.

"Pay for the rent, dear customer" Gulf joked while Bright just pouts.

"Prepare the table, its done" Gulf said, scooping some of the dish to their individual plates.

Bright eats, "Wow, your skills didn't deteriorate" He complements his best friend.

"Well, of course! Duh!" Gulf rolled his eyes, "don't forget our agreement of supplying me chocolate flavored foods" He added while Bright sighs, he is warned by Mew but who is he to decline his best friend's request? No one. He loves and spoils Gulf a little too much now. His reason is its for his nephew or niece that is still inside Gulf's.

"Yes, yes." Bright answered, as if he will say no. "You really cook tasty foods, its always superb. Let's just marry instead" Bright jokingly said.

"Hey! Who said you can have my wife?" Mew appears from the back and hug Gulf who is still eating.

"Oh, you guys are here already? You found us? They let you go? Aww that was fast" Bright said. They escaped their lovers with the help of the boys. Its Bright-Gulf time since they rarely have one nowadays and Mew being possessive, he will not let Gulf go and meet Bright alone.