Part 30: Choco-berry

It's Friday and again and later that day the couple will have a party to attend together with their friends. Gulf's looking for a suit to wear and decides that he will wear something simple and not too extravagant to avoid being in the spotlight. Even though his parents already introduced him to the world as a heir and even though he is gaining fame and popularity being a celebrity, he is still not used being the center of attraction. 

"Mew... can we go to the mall?" Gulf asked out of nowhere. His fiancé is sitting on the sofa playing with his phone while Gulf's head on his lap who is also playing with his phone. 

"Sure baby. Why though? I thought you and you already have your suit" Mew asks, Gulf doesn't like crowded places lately and would just asks Mew to buy stuff for him or will just either have it delivered to Mew's condo. 

Gulf's staying with Mew since they came back too. He says he doesn't want to part with his soon to be husband and he misses him big time and want to make up for the loss time together. 

"Just for a change and just some window shopping. I also want Ice cream!" Gulf looked up at Mew who is also looking at him amused. "You don't want to?" Gulf pouts, "hmp! I'll just ask Bright or Mild then." 

Mew chuckles, "I didn't say that I don't want to. Of course we can but don't you have a class today babe?" 

"Bright said it's cancelled" He showed Mew his phone with text on the screen that shows they don't have a class. Mew just nodded.

"Why is it that Bright's name on your phone is 'My Brightyy' with heart emoticons? I'm jealous" Mew pouts cutely, he is jealous but not too much. Now that he knows everything and he trust his Fiancé.

"Well... I didn't get to change it. To lazy to do it. If you're jealous you should check yours~" Gulf giggled.

"Hmm.. My husband, not bad baby" Mew said as he kissed Gulf's lips.

"Let's go now Mew. I'll just change" Gulf get up and went to their room with Mew following him.

They change into some outfits. Gulf and Mew's wearing some black hoodie and ripped jeans matching with each other's outfit and some black mask.

"Babe.. Can i drive?" Gulf looked at Mew expectantly. The latter can do nothing but sigh.

"You sure can. Have it your way baby" Gulf jumped happily. He hugs Mew and kissed his lips before walking to the driver's seat. Mew take the passengers side while shaking his head at his fiancé's cuteness.

The drive to the mall is full of Gulf's rambling. He talked about anything and everything to his Mew while the latter just adores and listebs to him with constant hmm, yes and nods.

"Baby.. Focus properly on the road, you're driving. I would love to hear all your stories but our safety comes first okay? They will kill me if something happen to you, they will kill me even if I'm dead already. I'm not some meat." Mew reminded his boyfriend.

"I am careful babe. No worries." Gulf said while his stomach disagreed, his stomach rambles making Mew laughed.

"We just ate like an hour ago and you a portion good for 3 person now you're hungry angain? Hahahahaha babe, your appetite is back more than the usual huh?" Mew still laughing. Gulf's really eating every hour. Not that Mew dislike it, he really love that Gulf is eating properly again. Bright said that Gulf doesn't eat much before and sometimes they have to force Gulf to eat properly. Now Gulf's gaining weight again and his belly starts to show and is quite bigger than it was.

"I'm hungry! Let's eat something sweet! I want something chocolate." Gulf's said licking his lips as he imagine eating all those chocolate flavored foods.

They arrive at the mall safely. They entered the Choco-berry café where all kinds of chocolate deserts are being sold. There are all kinds of berries flavors too but chocolate is their main. And living up to the name of the café everything is chocolate and few were berries.

Gulf ordered chocolate ice cream, cake, shake, fruits coated with chocolate and moist bread - as if the cake is not enough, some bread sticks with chocolate dip. Calories and sugars everywhere. Mew just ordered strawberry milk shake and sandwich for himself. Just looking at those sweets makes him lost his appetite but since he loves Gulf and want to spoil the younger rotten including his obsession with chocolates he will endure it.

Mew is also into sweets but not too sweet. They seems to be a new couple, a couple that's just getting to know each other again.

"Babe, that's too little. You sure you only want those?" Gulf points at Mew food.

"Yes babe. This is more than enough, I'm still full. May I remind you again that we just ate an hour ago?" Mew chuckles and Gulf just glared at him before stuffing his mouth with his ice-cream.

"The owner of this café must love chocolate so much. Everything is chocolate from all the foods, to the displays and the chairs, tables, ceiling, lamps, in shape of berries but chocolate tone and design. Just wow" Mew exclaimed while Gulf choked on his food. Mew hands him the water.

"Y-yeah... The owner must really love chocolates. Ha ha ha" Gulf said and laughs awkwardly too much to Mew's amusement. 

"I also heard that this café was created when the owner and his lover separated. What a sad story" Mew continues while hiding his smile. Gulf just nodded and continue eating, not looking at his lover. "They also said that the name of the café is from the owner's and his lovers favorite food. They're like us don't you think babe?" Mew almost laugh out loud. Gulf's so red frok embarrassment.

"Y-yeah... I also heard that. What a coincidence" Gulf mumbles making his Mew chuckle at his cuteness. If they're not in a public place, Mew will surely devour Gulf right there and then. Not that Gulf mind it.

They finished their food and strolls at the mall. Gulf walks in and enter the bookstore. Gulf choose a lot of books to purchase that Mew has to request it to be delivered to his place.

Next Gulf chose shirts, shoes, pants, slippers and pillows. Gulf ordered a lot of fluffy pillows with different designs.

"What's with the change of heart why did you order a lot of pillows and those stuff toys? Though they will all fit in the spare room at home, they can't be in our room. You can put few, few meaning maximum of three" Mew said. Gulf ordered a lot, way lot of pillows and stuff toys. You can say that he can put up a store to sell those.

"No worries babe. I planned to put only one of each in our room and some will go to the living room and the rest will be in the spare room. I'll do all the arranging, so just sit still" Gulf winked at Mew. Mew shake his head, he doesn't know how many times he shake his head in disbelief that day.

Mew is rich himself but this is Gulf spoiling himself? Gulf doesn't let him pay. Bright said that Gulf is the type of person that will not spend money unless necessary but here he is, lavishly buying everything he sets his eyes on.

Another thing that amused Mew is that Gulf almost bought everything in one boutique. It's all hoodie, jackets, sweaters, pants and shorts. If Mew didn't stop him Gulf might have purchased the store itself.

Gulf hums as he walks searching store after store as he enters them one by one. He saw the jewelry shop, it seems to caught his eyes but before he can ask Mew, the latter drags him inside. Gulf chose a couple necklace, watch and a couple band.

While Gulf is busy choosing the design of bracelet that he will give to Bright and Win, Mew calls him "Gulf baby..." When Gulf turns to look at Mew, he saw him kneel his one knee and held out a black box. He opened it and it shows a black ring with blue and chocolate color diamond on it.

"Will you do the honor and marry me?" Mew said. Gulf gaped and his tears fall before nodding his head vigorously.

"I will Mew. Yes I will marry you whenever, wherever" He kneels to level his head with Mew's and kiss him not minding their surroundings.

"I'll marry you too, whenever and wherever Gulf. As many as you want" Mew hugs Gulf and kissed his forehead as he slides the ring on Gulf's finger. "I love you baby. I love you to death"

The crowd cheers. Gulf just realised that the store closed when they enter and his friends were there. Mew planned it. He calls Gulf's friends and proceed with his impromptu proposal plan.

They were so happy that they almost forgot that they have to be in the party and they only have few hours left.

~~~~~

// Hello! Go with me on this another boring phase hahaha I'm sorry 😂

How's your new year? Take care everyone.

Lovelots ♥️💙