Part 27: The Nice Gulf

// Another update! Yey!
Credits to whoever upload this photo on twitter ♥️//

~~~~
Mew is hugging Gulf caressing his back while the younger snuggles at him. They're afraid to let each other go as if the other will dissappear.

"Your father is really kind baby. I never thought that he would still want me for you" Mew said. He was contacted by Gulf's father with the offer to be engaged to the younger if he still love him. Of course Mew agreed since he never fall out of love, he still loves him more than ever.

"Dad called you?" Gulf looked up to him. He looks at Mew with same love and affection he used to give to him.

"He did, he did. My dad's an acquaintance of him so they decided to engage us. I mean your dad spoke to mine. My father's very strict but who would say no to the 'Kanawut' right?" Mew chuckled a bit.

"Hmm.. I guess my dad just loves me. If only someone just followed me here, we don't have to go through all of that" Gulf playfully said but Mew's guilt eat him. He remembered his stupidity.

"I'm sorry..."

"Hey baby... I was just kidding. I'm not blaming you or anything, okay?" Gulf reassured his Fiancé. Mew smiled at him and pecked his lips as the younger snuggled closer to him.

"I love you"

"I love you too, I love you so much" Mew kissed him more deeply, the kiss full of feelings and security.

They parted from the kiss. Mew is playing with Gulf's hair, "So... Tell me about her. What did you do? She cursed me. I didn't know what you did but I'm proud of you" Gulf just smirked.

A week after that confrontation with Gulf about those pictures and the edited clip. Bright and Mild already know who the perpetrator is. It was Mew's ex.

They planned on confronting her but Gulf being Gulf he didn't want to go through extremes.

"Oh c'mon Gulf! Man up! She planned to ruin your relationship with Mew. She take advantage that you two were fighting, she knows her deal. You have to act!" Bright said.

"We broke up, no need to deal with it anymore." Gulf said. Even though the pain is killing him he would rather chose to stay low, confronting her won't bring Mew back or maybe it will.

"If you won't act, we will." Bright said stubbornly. He is tired with Gulf and Mew's sh*t.

"Okay so tell me the deal and we'll go from there" Gulf said in defeat.

"Oh don't worry. I have that covered" Win winked at him.

"Good Afternoon Mr. Kanawut, Mr. Vachirawit" Pufai's father greeted them when they entered the meeting room. Fai's eyes went bigger and shock is understatement upon seeing the two. She wants to get away from that room but she was blocked by Bright.

"Good Afternoon Mr. Siwa, Ms. Fai" Bright said with a hidden grin, Gulf just nodded.

"I'll get this started. I assumed you've gone through the changes in the proposal for the event?" Bright said, Mr. Siwa just nodded.

"You clearly stated on the initial proposal that Ms. Fai here will be the representative, Is that right?" Bright asks again.

"Yes" The old man said.

"Okay, I won't beat around the bush anymore. We don't want her or should I say in general we don't want your company to participate. We will cancel whatever ties you have with the Kanawut's group of companies"