Part 18: Busted

// we have update! Yey! 🙈😂
~~~~~

Mild's making breakfast with the helper for everyone. He can't sleep due to loud noises in the rooms.

"What are you cooking?" Mew asked.

"Something for everyone to gain energy. I know you all are exhausted with those exercises" Mild said rolling his eyes. Mew catch righ away what Mild's talking about and he laughed hard.

"Oh really? Isn't the rooms sound proofs?" Zee said, getting water from the fridge.

"I actually thought it's sound proof but man you guys are so loud." Mild looked at the two "There's a lot of big mosquitoes here, no?" He said teasing them.

"You should've brought a lover too" Here comes Bright.

"Ooyyy! Don't be like that! You're rubbing where it hurts. I'm single for effin sake" Mild said making an offended face which earned a laugh from the three.

"Where are your boyfriends? Go wake them up. You didn't break their hips right?" Mild said and the three blushed like crazy. "Ugh! I'm so done with you! You're making me feel so single that I already am here" Mild said rolling his eyes and laugh then proceeds to finish what he started.

The rest of the day is amazing. Everyone enjoys with just simple activities since half of them were sore. They made a semi picnic on the beach, the others were playing guitars and singing. They also did sun baiting to get a tan. They did island hoping using Gulf's family private yacht.

At night, Gulf organised a cruise ship. It's their private cruise ship too. They had another set of party there with few peoples and there's also band playing. Everything is amazing. Amazing that they might be forgetting something.

After the long and enjoyable night. It was already early morning when they went back to their respective rooms. It's the last day before the go back.

"Why are you here?" Gulf asked Bright upon approaching him. "Did you even sleep?" Gulf asked when he saw Bright's dark and panda eye. It is already 9 in the morning and others were still sleeping.

"I didn't" Bright sighed. He is always the playful type but when it comes to his love one and his lover, he is always a serious person. "What do you think will happen if we ditch your party?"He asked  asked using his serious tone.

"You know, it'll be the first time that we're going to defy them if incase and it's not just a simple matter" Gulf sighed in frustration, they only have the day left. "They might disown us for this" he laughed nervously.

"Yeah, might be... Dad calls me this morning, reminding me that we have to be home. He said we should be home tomorrow. He already arranged for it" Bright looked down "He actually said that we should just drop them in thailand then fly to aussie after but I asked him that we have some things to settle first before we can leave. Luckily he agreed"

"hmm... Have you-"

"No.." Bright cuts off Gulf's question. He knows what the other is going to ask. "How about you?"

Gulf shake his head. "I don't have the chance. I don't know where to start" He started to tear up.

"I... Me too." Bright's fidgeting and playing his fingers.

"Uh.. Did you invite them to the party?" Bright changed the topic.

"I did. I did. I already arranged for a plane to pick them up. Fighter will be there too, I guess dad invited him personally cause when I told him, he said he knows. You know that dad like him too, he said Zee is his second favorite" Gulf smiled a little bit. "...but I haven't asked them yet. I don't know what to say"