Part 26: You?

// The end of misery 😂 //

~~~~~

Gulf don't know what to feel. When he saw Haii stands before them smiling, he lost it. He lost all his hope, his strength and his future. He didn't want the man nor even see his face. 

"why are you here?" Fighter fiercely said to Haii. The other guy just grinned.

"I'm here to present as Gulf's Fiancé" He smirked. He turned to Gulf's father and bow a little and turn his gaze at Gulf and smiled sheepishly. 

"Father! Why him?" Bright asked Gulf's dad. 

The old man just looked at him, "Who do you want then?" 

"Someone that is At least not him? There's a lot of other heirs that can be Gulf's fiancé but why should it be him? You know what he did right?" Bright accused Haii, well he got the very right to do it. The man deserves all the hate Gulf's two friends were throwing at him.

"Oh? I thought Gulf want him? What's your say son?" Gulf's father looked at his son, rather, he is looking at the man standing behind Gulf. The others also noticed the man behind Gulf well, aside from Gulf himself. 

"Dad! Can't it be someone else instead?" Gulf is confused with his father's words. Why does he thinks he want the man? Gulf decides to plead his father. Mild almost face-palmed. It's clear that his father is not talking about Haii however Gulf didn't catch it.

"You heard him?" Gulf's father is looking at the man holding a sunflower bouquet behind Gulf. 

Gulf made a confused face, why is his dad talking while looking at him instead of Haii. His friends also looking at him, he noticed that their gaze isn't really at him. They are looking behind him. Confused he turned his head and saw a white coat and sunflower bouquet in front of him. 

Gulf looked up and saw the man of his dreams standing beautifully. The man is smiling at him. Never in Gulf's life he thought of the only thing he wished for will be granted. Questions like how and why is forming in his mind.  

Gulf's father stands up "Let's go boys, you can settle your issue with Haii. Let the two talk, they're old enough to know what's right and wrong" The rest stands up too, Bright and Fighter throws a glare at Mew and patted Gulf's shoulder before they leave the living room following Gulf's father.

Gulf looked at his dad, his eyes asking questions and his dad just nods - as if he is telling him its alright. He followed them with his eyes the figure of his dad and his friends until they're out of sight already. 

Gulf slowly turned his head and look at the man behind him.

"Gulf..."
"P'Mew..

They both talk at the same time. They're staring at each other.

"Gulf... Uhmm.. This is for you" He hands the bouquet to Gulf.

"I'm sorry" Mew started, "I know I shouldn't have waited for this long to appear in front of you but your friends are too protective. Its my fault, I know. I've hurt  you again, I've failed you again. I would understand if you don't want me anymore."

Mew lowered his head. His tears starts pouring down while Gulf chose to stay silent.

"I'm sorry Gulf. I can't live without you anymore. I fvcked everything up, I know, please come back to me baby... Let me take care of you, let me... Just let me love you. I'll show you how sincere I am" He sobs, he is pouring his everything for Gulf.

"I... I don't know P'Mew. I was hurt and still hurting. Its really painful, its killing me. I don't know what to do. I feel like I'm not wort fighting for. You- You didn't trust me" Gulf also started crying, choking from his words in the process. Mew leads Gulf to sit and he also sit beside the younger one.

"No baby, No. You're worth everything. You're precious more than the rarest diamond. Its me.. Its me who is not worthy of you" That's what he really feels, the past month that he cannot reach Gulf, it feels he is reaching a star. He tried to fix himself but still seems not enough. "Its not like I didn't trust you because I do baby, I do. My judgement just always clouded by my emotions... but... I promise that I will fix that, we'll talk it out if something's bothering us. No more lies, no more secrets" He took a deep breath "Let's start again baby, let me help to heal your wounds. Please, please give me a chance" Mew begs, this time he promised himself that he will only believe in Gulf, he will put all his trust at Gulf.

"What if same thing happens again? What if your ex girlfriend interferes again. She said... She said... She still love you and will not just hand you to me. I don't want that P'Mew.. I don't want that.. No.. I won't share.. I want you to be just mine" Gulf's sobs becomes louder and louder. His tears not showing signs of stopping.

Mew moved closer to Gulf and wipes his tears. He kissed Gulf's eyes. "When that time comes, we'll both deal with her together. I'm yours and only yours baby, my bii"

Gulf nods, he buried his face on Mew's shoulder. "You won't leave me again?"

"I won't"

"You love me still?" Gulf asks but his words came out muffled, fortunately Mew's able to pick it up

"I love you still. I never stopped. I love you so much" Mew reassures his now Fiancé. "Will you let me gain your trust again? Will you be my boyfriend again? Can you give a chance again? Just one more time, just one more time is all I need to prove everything to you baby"

"Please just don't hurt me again phi, I might die this time from pain. I don't want to go through that series of pain again." Gulf started crying again remembering the time Mew walked out of his life.

"I will not baby. I can't promise you that everything will always be blue and yellow cause there will be dark days. We just need to hold each other's hand on those times as we go through it together" Mew caress the youngers head.

Gulf just hummed. Mew kissed Gulf's head. He wonders himself too how he didn't trust the man words, how did he doubt the love of his life. All the younger shows him is nothing but just pure love towards him. Mew's eyes glistened with tears again.

"Thank you baby. Thank you for giving me a chance. So... Be my boyfriend again?"

Gulf pulls away from Mew for a bit. He clasp Mews face and look at his eyes. "I won't be your boyfriend" He smiles at the older "I will be your Fiancé"

"Oh god! Baby I almost had a heart attack! Thank you baby.. Thank you, thank you! I will not disappoint you, I promise" Mew showered Gulf with kisses on his face and his last destination is Gulf's plump lips. Gulf respond to his kiss and they parted once they're satisfied.

"I love you boo"
"I love you bii"

They both smiled to each other and kissed once again. They got startled with the series of claps from the door. Their standing Gulf's parents and his friends with smile on their face looking at the two hugging figure in the living room. Gulf hides his face on Mew's shoulder to hide his embarrassment and the latter just chuckled.

And they live happily ever after. The end 😂

~~~~

// HAHAHA This story will end in between 30-40 parts. Who knows? It depends on my mind but that's the target 😂
We will have flashbacks next part 😂

Lovelots ♥️💙