Part 9: We Meet Again

// we've got 1k+ reads ♥️ thank you ♥️ //

~~~

Saturday afternoon, Gulf is just at home got nothing to do and since his boyfriend has shooting until night, he decides to ask Bright to accompany him.

"Bright, let's go to the mall. Let's find food, do some shopping and groceries. I'll treat you to dinner." he said smiling.

Bright just looked at him and shake his head. He already know what will gonna happen. Gulf will treat him to dinner but he will pay the groceries for sure, not that he is complaining since he got allowance from his parents. You can say that his family belongs to the upper class in the society.

While walking inside the mall, Bright saw an advertisement of the person he bumped last friday.

"Who is that?" he asked Gulf and points to the advertisement.

"Thaaaat? That's Win. Win Metawin!" He said while his eyes is sparkling. Not obvious that he is a fan.

"He's beautiful." Bright said unconsciously.

"Oooooh! Seems that my dear friend likes him" Gulf teases. Fanboying and shipping obviously.

"As far as I know he is single! Anddd... You are too!" he added.

"Oooyy! I don't see him that way. He is a celebrity you know? A well-known one." He said stating the fact.

"Well, we can be well-known like he is. We are starting in the industry anyway" Gulf said.

"Ugh. Don't lift my hopes up! He may no longer be single when that time comes. Ahh.. Let's go" Bright said brushing the teasing of his friend off. Gulf just laughed at him.

"I want rameeeen!" Gulf said pointing a ramen shop. So childlike, Bright thought. Is he a kid or what?

"Ramen it is. You'll pay anyway" he smirked.

They sat on the vacant spot and while waiting for their order he said "Bright, do feel like someone's watching us?"

"hmm.. not that I noticed, why?" he asked. He is usually alert but he didn't feel anything.

"naaah, maybe its just my imagination" Gulf said. Their food arrived already.

"Ah let's eat na" he said, slurping the noodles right away.

"hungry aren't we?" Bright said laughing at his best friend.

"Noddles are meant to be eaten right away once served" He said and continued slurping the noddles.

They finished eating and starts shopping. Store to store and finally went to get groceries that could fill them and as Bright expected, he will pay the groceries which is two times higher than what his friend paid for.

Later that night. A soft knock wake Gulf up. he didn't even noticed that he have dozed off while watching movie.

Gulf opened his door and saw his boyfriend holding a bouquet but instead of flowers its chocolates. Mew gave him the bouquet of chocolates and he also gave him some gifts.

"byy.. You don't have to do this you know?" he said while hugging his boyfriend. Who would've thought that the gorgeous man will be his boyfriend and will just suddenly show up in his condo bringing him things.

"Well I'll do anything for my babe" Mew said pecking on his lips.

"aww my baby's so sweet" he said teasing his boyfriend.