Part 4: Exchange Students

// Thank you for reading ♥️ I appreciate everyone comments and votes ♥️ there's only few but I'm grateful //

Gulf just finished talking to his crush, he haven't asked Mew yet about what he said the last time. He is too afraid of the answer and too coward to clarify things. They talk to each other everyday, they update each other, they let the other person know where they're going and who they're going to meet though the other person may not know who they are and not familiar with the places.

"Have to go to Uni na krub, I'm so tired haha" Gulf sent to the other person. he's already near the gate of their Uni but he is still waiting for Bright who asked him to wait since he has something to tell. It might urgent, he thought. Gulf's not the person who wait, but there's always exception to those who are close to him.

*Ding*

"Su su na krub! I'm going to an event with P'Max. The event lasts 2 hours krub, may not be able to reply na" Mew replied to him, Mew got some store opening event to attend to and some fan greetings. Usually the event just lasts for at least an hour or so but sometimes things goes out of control and also since he has to do some testings and introduction.

In the series Mew is working with, he is paired with a guy too. He is okay with it and since they're friends, it's not that hard for him to adjust to the role also he knows about that persons real life boyfriend. It's not known to public though. He talked to his work partner about Gulf, about getting to know this person. He is warned by Boun (work partner) what may happen and if they get into relationship, if they could handle the long distance relationship.

Mew also thinks about it too, he is planning to go on a vacation to meet him but work is holding him up and can't do anything so he decided that he will just postpone it some other time and once he can free his schedule for at least a week then he will visit the other guy.

"Hey! Did you wait long? Sorry too much traffic" Jeremy tapped Gulf's shoulder as he  catch his breath, obviously he ran.

"Nah, not that long" Gulf answered.
"Let's go. Almost time for calculus. Aaaaaahh! This subject is so hard for me." Gulf said complaining, he is not that stupid hence, he got good grades and always on the top.

"We're not going to attend the class, let's go to the deans office. He wants to talk to us." Bright said. Gulf didn't know why but instead of asking his friend he just followed him to the deans office. Gulf is not afraid since he didn't do anything that may lead for his punishment.

** Deans office

"It's good that both of you are here. I have some announcements to make for the two of you." The dean started talking.
"Since the two of you are the representative of our college, we decided to send both of you as an exchange students. All expense paid. There will be free lodging and food allowance and your tuition fee and miscellaneous fees are covered including books of course." Once the dean gave the offer, they both just stare at the dean - Processing the information that was pushed to them.

"Of course you can decline but this is a good opportunity for you two! You are on your second year, meaning you two will have to stay there until you graduate. We will also provide plane tickets for summer vacation so you can go back to the country." The offer is good, Gulf thought.

"Which country? And if ever we agree on this, when are we going to leave the country?" Bright asked. This guy is okay with everything so he might agree and it's cool too.

"Thailand. In Bangkok University. If ever both of you agree then you will leave in two weeks. You will have 10 days of learning their language and writings also their culture. Then the remaining days you can prepare your things." The dean answred, Gulf's eyes got bigger upon hearing 'Thailand'. He vot excited since aside that he can he his Idols, there's a chance that he will meet his long time crush, Mew Suppasit.