Part 13: Dinner

The Contract is limiting them to go out in public, though their managers agreed the company didn't. It may affect their show. Mew and Gulf is sad about it but it can't be helped.

It will be the day before the final line up for their series to be revealed. Everyone is excited. Mew wants to be paired with Gulf and Bright with Win.

"Okay, so after the long discussion and with your performance the Main couple are, Gulf and Bright, then Zee and Saint. Mew and Win you will be the love rivals of the main couples, that will eventually fall for each other. You guys can read the script." The producer said which made the couples sad aside from Zee and Saint, who are surprisingly also a real life couple.

They all went to an exclusive bar to celebrate. They invited Mild as they need an entertainer, he fits to be one since he is a blabber mouth. Everyone's enjoying and getting tipsy.

Mew will take Gulf to his home, Bright will do the same to Win.

When Mew placed Gulf in the passenger seat of his car. Gulf is a sleeper and got no filter when drunk.

"Baby... I'll get you home okay?" Mew said and Gulf just opened his eyes to look at Mew.

"Your so freaking handsome" that remarks made Mew smile.

"Stop being cute Gulf. I'm barely holding myself" Mew warned.

"Who said you have to? You can take me..." Gulf invited him but before he makes a move Gulf's phone rings.

"Hello..." Gulf's eyes went wide. He looked at the caller name, swallowed and proceed to talk again. A single phone call can make him sober.

Gulf's POV.

"You need to be home tomorrow" Wtf do you think home is, in just another city that I can just drive?

"Dad! That's too sudden! I have work schedules and class to attend to" I'm not hiding my family's background but I don't flaunt it either. I can see the puzzled Mew, not understanding anything.

"You have to be here tomorrow, Gulf Kanawut!" What did I do this time? Is this another one of those sudden summons?

"Daaaddd, you know where we are right? I'm with Bright here" Sh*t, I'm sorry Bright for dragging you into this mess. My dad loves me and spoils me but when he asks me to go home, he is always adamant.

"I already arranged the plane for you two. You have to leave early mister." He hangup right after. Ugh, I don't want to go home!

"What happened babe?" I was pulled back to reality when Mew spoke. Sh*t, I even forgot we're in his car.

"Uhm, my dad wants to see me. I'm flying later, I'll just rest a bit" I said not meeting his eyes.

"With Bright?" He raised his eyebrow. Oh-oh, here ya go.

"My dad knows Bright, he is always my alibi" Is he jealous again? I already told him that bright might be dating Win already. He just nods.

I sighed. "babe, are you jealous again? We'll be back maybe after a day or two then we can catch up"

"You really have to go with him? I mean it's okay if you go home, its your family after all but you're taking him with you?" I can't go back here if he's not with me you know? I'm not ready to let my parents know about our relationship. They will oppose, I'm sure.

"Yes babe. I'm taking him with me. Dad already said so" I'm sorry Mew. You'll know it soon. Mew just sighed and drive me back to my condo. I'm already sober enough.