Special Chapter x1

// Hello there! I wrote this special chapter to commemorate the 30k reads. I'm glad you guys love this story ♥️

Some mature parts ahead 😂😁
~~~~
Mew's POV.

(pregnancy of Gulf)

My wife's request are getting extreme. I sometimes don't know what to do and he gets angry with everything.

"MEW SUPPASIT!" you hear that? I can hear his voice echoes in the whole house while screaming my name. What did I do again? It's 2 AM for fvcks sake.

"Yes wifey? What is it?" I said calling him from the stairs. I woke up when he left the bed and he usually goes to the kitchen to search for food.

"Where is the chocolate that I kept inside the refrigerator?" Oh right, I am lowering his sugar intake. I've even threatened Bright and all of his friends not to bring him chocolates no matter how he begs.

"You ate it already, right?" Of course he didn't but he sometimes cannot remember all the things, is it pregnancy related? Not sure.

"I haven't yet! I said that I'll be eating it by this time. You throw it away, right? I want my chocolate back!" He demands, he pouts and even if he is pregnant, he is still the sexiest man alive.

"You did. You were hungry earlier so you took and eat it" I said, rolling my eyes.

"MEW SUPPASIT YOU ARE NOT TO ROLL YOUR EYES ON ME, YOU UNDERSTAND?" He said in a little bit pitched voice. He is angry now. I'm a battered husband now? I just want to laugh at his cuteness but he might get angrier and do not let a pregnant person stressed, it'll affect the babies.

"I'm sorry na, wifey. How about you eat fruits instead?" I said back hugging him while rubbing his belly that is bigger now. His bump is so obvious ao he usually wears my shirts.

"Hmp! I'll just drink juice" He said pouting. Ah, my wife's the cutest. "I want sour mango with shrimp paste tomorrow. Our babies want to eat them" he demanded and the obedient me just nodded.

I hold his arm supporting him to go back to our room. He lets me sit on the bed.

"Uhm hubby? I bought something from the mall yesterday with Saint and I want you to look at it" He said. Seriously at almost 3AM?he could have shown it earlier but yeah I won't complain. I want to sleep beside him.

"Sure. Show it to me" I said. He grabbed something from the cabinet and he went to the bathroom to change. He really won't let me see it huh?

When he is out of the bathroom, he is too gorgeous and sexy. It's some see through, oversized shirt and damn! It's mouth watering. His belly is showing. He partner with just a cute and a little bit tight boxer making the form of his dick and ass shows. He is so inviting.

I walk closer to him and kiss his belly

I walk closer to him and kiss his belly. I snaked my arm on his thin waist and look at him in the eyes.

"You're so sexy, baby" I whispered to his ears. I can see that he bit his lower lip.

"You think so? Am I not fat? My belly's big too" He asked with his puppy eyes an I just chuckled.

"Yes, you're the sexiest man alive and you're only mine" I said pulling him closer to kiss him on the lips.

"make love to me, Mew" He said, so this is what he wants. He is always horny nowadays and he always blame it to his hormones being pregnant. I don't mind though.

I guide him to lay on the bed and starts kissing him. He keeps moaning. I removed his shorts and leave his shirt on. I rubbed his buds through the thin cloth and he loves it. His nipples are so erect, his member down there is erect too.

I moved down and lick his shaft and his head that's oozing precum. I lift his lower body a bit, putting a pillow behind his back and starts licking his love hole. He loves it and he moans the loudest when I eat him.

I start to finger his hole while licking it to lube him using my saliva. He don't want to use lubes and said that my saliva should be enough. I don't complain though.

I added digits one by one to properly stretch his inside. We are having sex at least every night and day but I still couldn't get enough of him and I don't want him hurt. I love him and our babies too much.

"Mewww~~ enough with your fingers. Hurry up.. I want you inside me" he pleads wiggling his ass.

And I gave in, of course. I removed my shorts and positioned my self behind him and starts thrusting in and out of him slowly.

"Faster.. Please faster.. Ahhhh..~"

I fastened the pace until our release and I let him come down from his high. He begs for more. We have this un written rule that we can only do maximum of three rounds. I don't want to exhaust him too much and he should get plenty of sleep.

I release inside him for the third time and he comes at the same time on his stomach and some went to the sheet. I removed myself from his inside and the cums flows after me. I carried him to the bath. He needs it.

It's afternoon when we wake up and he keeps kissing my face.

"Hubby.. My husband.. Wake up. Your wife is hungry and doesn't want to cook. Please order something" He cutely said still kissing my face. I take the chance and grab his face to kiss his lips.

"Morning wifey. Okay, let's order."I said and grab my phone.

"Yey! Can we watch a series? Pretty please"He asked. Here we go again, he will ask to watch the series I am in and will get jealous.

"Of course, do you want it here or in the living room?" I asked, I hope he choose the living room.

"Living room!" He said excitedly.

"Alright, let me just wash my face and brush me teeth. I'll follow you there, okay?" I said, handing him my phone.

After I'm done with my thing. He played the series where I am in before ours.

"Why does Boun get to touch your arm?" He asked. Here we go again.

"Wifeyyy... That's a series right? It's normal" I said letting him understand for the nth time and every single time we watch my series.

"Its not! He also likes your pictures in IG!" He grabbed my phone and shows me a photo of mine liked by Boun.

"He is with Prem, you know?"

"Then why is he liking your photos?" He asked. I am so done with this issue all the time but I am helpless when it comes to my wife.

"Because we are friends? Anyway, it's not just mine you know? He also liked yours and our photos together. Quit being jealous" I said cooing him.

"Hmp! I'm not jealous. It's our babies who are jealous" He said.

"Rightttt.." I rub his big belly, "Papa is exclusively yours angels. Papa loves you so much"

"You just love your kids, not me" He sulk. I chuckled at his cuteness. He really is moody.

"I love their dada too. I love him sooo much!" I said kissing him lips.

"Yeah you love me but where is my sour mango and shrimp paste? And where the hell is that food delivery?" He complained.

"The food delivery is almost here and I asked Fighter to buy them for you" I said.

"No, I want you to be the one who will buy it for me!" He said, what's the difference though?

"Yes wifey... Prepare the table. The food is here and pause that first" I said, standing up taking the food delivery.

"Sure. I want more pillows by the way" He said like its nothing. We have a lot of pillows. There's a room full of pillows.

I just looked at him like without saying anything.

"What?" He asked. I just shake my head and laugh. Another series of sulking over a pillow again is coming.

~~~

Hehe, we will have five extra parts (so 4 more) and I might (?) post 2 on P'Mews birthday but I am not sure maybe the weekend after his birthday since I've got exams that time.

Thank you for still staying with me and reaching this far.

Lovelots 💙♥️