Part 35: Fried Chicken

No one's POV.

Gulf was able to go home without a problem though the press were following them but at the same time respected their privacy.

The boys drop them off at Mew's place and gave space to the two.

The day were spent well with Gulf being pampered by Mew. The following days were the same, Gulf is bored but he is thankful that Mew's beside him. He sometimes blurts something he normally wouldn't. His requests are getting extreme too.

He is kinda moody but Mew understands him well and indulge him through all his whims and sometimes unreasonable requests.

....

"Babe, what do you want to eat?" Mew asked as he went to the kitchen.

"Fried chicken!" Mew looked at him. Just few minutes ago, Gulf said he don't want to eat chicken and wants pork.

"I thought you want pork?" Mew asks holding his grin.

"Yes, I want pork! So cook fried chicken" Mew looked at him puzzled before he cracks a loud laugh which made his pregnant lover frown.

"What's funny?" The younger said annoyed. He just want to eat pork that's why he wants fried chicken. What's so funny about that?

"Babe.. Hahahaha... Wait... Hahaha..." Mew keeps laughing. He is trying to compose his words to explain to younger one that Pork and Chicken were different but he fails miserably as he can't stop laughing.

"You're mocking me! I just want them! Hmp! I'll ask bright instead. He will cook for me" Gulf pouts. He didn't know what itched Mew and he laughed so hard. Well, his remarks makes his Fiancé laughed harder.

"Babe... Bright... Hahahaha... He will burn the house down!" Mew commented but still not done laughing. Gulf throws him an angry look. He waited for a good five minutes until Mew's laughter died down.

"Now, tell me why are you laughing?" He said as he hands a water to his laughing lover.

"You want pork right?" Mew said , he contains his laugh as he remembers Gulf's request.

"Yes, and?" The younger said, impatient.

"And you want me to cook fried chicken?" Mew said emitting short suppressed laugh.

"Yes! What's funny about that?" He puts his hand on his waist. Wow a strict, angry wife.

"Babe... Pork and chicken were two different type of meat. Do you want me to cook pork and chicken?" Mew asked, he is trying to the logic out of his Fiancé without laughing.

"No I want pork so cook a fried chicken!" Gulf said stubbornly. Mew's shakes his head.

"Alright, Alright. I will cook. Go there and watch a movie. You should still rest, the babies too" Mew chaste a kiss on Gulf and prepared too. He will just cook both fried pork and chicken.

Once Mew's done cooking, he placed the food and prepared the table before calling his lover who so engrossed watching.

"What were you watching?" Mew asks, though he knows it already.

"Dora the explorer!" Gulf said with full of seriousness. Mew shake his head, Gulf watch the movie without blinking. He is not even smiling as if he is trying to unconver the mystery. Mystery of Dora? Pfft.

"Alright. Let's eat?" Gulf just nods as he starts devouring both fried pork and chicken. And Mew is thankful he cooked both as his man will get sulky if he didn't.

"Babe, say, what if we visit dad?" Mew started, looking expectantly at his lover.

Gulf instead of feeling scared, he felt relieved. Mew is willing for them to fix things with his own dad. He wants to show Mew's dad even if he is a man, it won't make Mew less or degraded. He valued Mew a lot and loved the man.

Gulf smiles, "Of course babe, whwn do you want to visit?" he asked.

Mew sighed in relief, he thought Gulf will be against it as his father is one of those person who wished him harm.

"Say, How about this coming Saturday?"

"Alright, this weekend then but I have to let father know. You know why, right?" Gulf said as he stuffed the last piece of pork to his mouth.

"Of course. I will respect what dad's decision is" Gulf looked up to him still chewing the meat.

"You call him dad?" Gulf said kinda muffled as his mouth is full. His eyes went bigger and is sparkling.

Mew wiped the corner of Gulf's lips, "Yes, Mom said so"

"I love you" Gulf said as he send flying kiss to his soon to be husband.

"And I love you too" He winked at Gulf. The younger guy giggled. 

Gulf insisted to wash the dishes but Mew shooed him out. He sulkily walked to their bedroom to lay down.

"Babe? Baby? Why didn't you turn the lights on?" Mew asked. He opened the bedroom and was embrace with darkness.

With no response feom Gulf, Mew spoke again "I'm turning the lights on, okay?" but before he could reach the switch, the side lamp on the table was turned on. It somehow illuminate the room but still not too bright but enough to see.

Gulf is standing beside the lamp. He is wearing some laced white lingerie that makes it see through. A mouth watering outfit indeed. Mew gulped. He scanned the ethereal beauty before him.

He walks closer to where the most enticing and sexy man is, "What are you wearing?" He asked. The blush on the younger's face is now evident as he gets closer.

"You don't like it? We're here for few days now but you didn't made love to me. You always ignore my advances, though you're taking care of me but you didn't touch me more than that. Don't you want me anymore because I'm pregnant?" Gulf said with a hint of sadness in his tone.

"What? Of course not! It's just that it may harm our babies. I'm afraid and you're still recuperating" Mew said shyly. He really is hesitant to touch Gulf. He knows Gulf want it and he want it just as much but he is afraid that he might harm their babies.

"I talked to the doctor you know? I asked if it's safe for us to have sex and he said yes. He said we should do it often" Gulf said that made Mew giggled.

"Alright, my bad. I'm sorry. Will you forgive me?" Mew asks as he advanced and holds Gulf's waist to pull him closer.

"Nope" Gulf said playfully, "Unless... You please me" He added sexily winking at Mew.

"Then let me pleasure you all night long" Mew said as he dived to his Fiancé's lips to kiss the daylight out of him.

~~~~~~

// Yohoo. It's short filler part 😁

I know I'm lame but I actually laughed writing about that fried chicken 😂😂

Lovelots ♥️