Part 8: Jealous

// I'm actually not gonna update today but Haier's live inspired me so~ 🙈 MGPFG ebriwan 🙊😂 //

~~~~

After Gulf ended the call Mew tried calling him back but it went straight to his voicemail. He tried texting him and got no reply.

Mew can't concentrate in his work, he tried to be professional but he is too furious. He asked the director if he can leave early. He drive like a mad man, like there's no tomorrow. Jealousy is eating him up. That's actually the first time he feel so possessive towards someone. God Gulf what did you do to me?

Mew goes straight to Gulf's condo and starts knocking but no answer. "Sh*t! He really went and isn't back yet!" he cussed. Mew tried knocking again but no one is really answering which made him more furious. It's fvckin late and he's not home yet? He said to himself. They've been drinking for how many hours now.

Mew drived to the nearest bar where they first met, he is sure that they're there. He went inside and searched for them. He spotted them in the same spot where they sat that time.

He saw Gulf hugging Bright while he buries his face in Gulf's shoulder. He's about to go and separate them, he wants to punch Bright. Jealously is eating him whole up but He doesn't want to cause a scene there, he is still a public figure so causing a scene here will create a bad image for him and also for their series so he decided to go back to Gulf's condo and wait for him there.

Almost 2 hours have passed and they're not back yet. Mew can't explain his feelings.

*Ding*

The elevator opened and he saw his boyfriend helping Bright walk while he is literally hugging him. Gulf didn't noticed Mew first since he is busy dragging his friend back to his own place. He will let him sleep in his room?. Mew obviously didn't like the idea.

"Why's he taking him to his place?!" he asked himself.

Gulf finally notice him.

"Shocked aren't we?" Mew said smirking. His eyes is full of anger and jealousy.

"P'Mew... Please... We'll talk okay? I'll explain it to you..." Gulf said while struggling to get his keys since he is supporting his drunkard friend.

Mew can't stand it anymore seeing his boyfriend struggling and his jealousy is striking again, so he grabbed Bright from him. Gulf just looked at him.

"wait let me open the door and help me lay him in my bed" what Gulf said sends ringing sound to his ear. It doesn't sound nice and it's not nice.

"No! Guide me to his room. I'll help you bring him there." He said coldly. This is enough, he thought.

"P'Mew... please, trust me will you? He need me by side this time. You can stay with us if you want too." Gulf insist and opened the door. Mew sighed and was forced to agree.

He followed Gulf guiding the drunkard in his hands. He lay Bright in his bed. He want to throw Gulf's friend away but he's keeping himself in check.

"Now let's talk." He said turning to Gulf.

"I'm sorry. He just need me this time. He is hurt-"

"And I'm not?" Mew cuts him off. He is furious again.

"You choose to go and be with him! Did you even consider what I feel? I'm so fvcking Jealous!" He said slightly raising his voice.

"Babe, I'm sorry." He is trying to be calm and to put the fire out of his raging boyfriend.

"You know he is my friend, he is important to me" Mew said.

"So he's more important to you than I am? Ok." Mww said then he turn around acting like he is going to leave. When Gulf ran to hugged him from the back.

"Babe, honey, my dear, thirak, sorry na~ please.. don't be angry na. He is going through something right now and I don't want him to be alone. Don't make me choose between you and him because I will choose both of you *hik* He is my friend and you are my boyfriend, so what's wrong with me comforting my friend when he usually do and sacrifice more for me?" Gulf said sniffing. He buried his face on Mew's back and he can feel his tears. He felt guilty.

He turned around slowly, that feeling that the one he love is crying made him calm down.

"I'm sorry too byy... I'm just jealous you know? You don't know what's going through my mind when said that. I know he is your friend... It's just that I can't help it" he said hugging his back.

"...sorry byy" Gulf said while still crying.

"It's okay na... Stop crying na byy" He said while wiping his tears. He kissed Gulf's forehead and hug him again.

Mew stayed for a bit after calming his boyfriend down, he let Gulf sleeps on the bed while Bright moved to the sofa to sleep after he woke up and went to the restroom. Mew decided to stay beside his boyfriend and will jiat go home early.

Friday came and it's the day Gulf's and Bright's first photo shoot. First they have to take few shots at school using their uniform and next will be at the studio and clothes will be provided by the sponsors. The article will be released two weeks after. 

They were approached and spotted as they're both good looking. They're going to have their debut photo shoot as a models.

Gulf already knows that they share same company as Mew but Gulf and Bright will be introduced as a pair since their chemistry match and they both look good together. They're tagged as inseparable couple.

After the photoshoot Bright said to Gulf that he will go to the restroom first before they head out.

Bright is in a hurry since he doesn't want his friend to wait long. He walked as fast as he could and his mind is pretty occupied.

*blag*

"I'm sorry! I didn't -" He wasn't able to finish his sentence when he saw the person he bumped on to. He is amazed and mesmerised by the person's appearance.

"It's okay Phi" said by the younger man.
"are you new here phi? It's the first time that I see you here" said by the younger man again while smiling.

He immediately regain his self "Uh yes, it's my first time here" he looked at the person in front of him "I'm Bright" he extends his hand for handshake.

"My name is Win phi" Win shake his hand too.

"Phi I have to go na, see you around" he said, smiled and then walk away.

Bright is so dumbfounded, was mesmerised with the beauty. He didn't even noticed that Gulf's approaching him.

"What are you spacing out for? Are you done? I'm hungry now. Let's go!" Gulf asked. He forgot that he needs to go to the rest room so he just nods to him.

**

I'm sorry again hahaha.
Please enjoy this short update ♥️

Love lots ♥️