Part 10: The Interview and The Surprise.

// I accidentally clicked publish earlier. Sory for that. Another boring part haha //

~~~

Still Waiting for the interview to start, the two still sitting at the couch.

"Someone's seems to be love struck" Gulf said, smirking at his friend.

"Oh c'mon! I'm not interested in him" Bright said, he looks at another direction.

"Yeah right Bright, you're not" Gulf said rolling his eyes, smiling.

"Oh by the way, does your boyfriend knows? will he be part of today's interview?" Bright asked Gulf since he knows his friend haven't informed his lover yet.

"No, he has shooting today, there are only few shoots to take before they'll finish the whole series" he said "They will be busy by then due to fan meets and interviews too, as well as promotions and ads" Gulf added.

"hmmm.. I see... When you do you plan in letting him know?" Bright replied and looked at Win's direction again. He unconsciously smiled.

"Until he notice? It's a surprise remember?" Who would've thought that he is just crushing Mew and he is his boyfriend. Who would've thought that he is just admiring those actors and celebrities and now he will debut as one.

Their manager - Tul, arrived 20 minutes prior the interview started and brief them with what will be the possible questions are and how to answer them, they were taught to be real and act natural as they are. They were also informed about the changes that the managers will just stay behind the camera. They will be introduced as the new faces for the upcoming series and as exclusive models of a clothing brand. They are excited with the outcome and happy of this. It should be successful since the actors they are going to act with are all famous.

There are five artist there including Gulf and Bright and then there's two interviewer.

They greeted each other and proceed to their sit, Gulf sat beside Bright.

(I : Interviewer)

I 1: Thank you for taking your time for this interview. My name is JC.
I 2: Yes, we really appreciate you guys. I'm Liz.
I 1: So let's start with the introduction... Let's start with the seniors in this industry first.

"Hi I'm Saint Suppapong, been with this industry for at least 9 to 10 years now. Thank you for having me here, it's a pleasure" He just smiled.

"Okay, I'm Win Metawin, been with this industry for just 4 or 5 years, or so I believe" he laughed which somewhat makes the atmosphere more comfortable.

"It's my turn now *laugh* My name's Zee Pruk, been with this industry for 8 years or so. I actually forgot already" Zee laughed again. Due to the humor of the other actors, Gulf and Bright seems to be at ease and not tensed. They were more calm actually for a newbie.

"I'm Gulf Kanawut, I'm a new face so please guide me" he smiled sweetly.

"I'm Bright Vachirawit, Same as Gulf, I'm a new face. So please guide us" He also smiled.

I: someone said that the main cast is 6 males, do you know who's the other one?

"We don't, but they said he is still wrapping up his other series" It's Win who answered. He actually knows who it was.

I 2: Uhm, Gulf.. Your last name's Kanawut right? You're family name belongs to a famous and rich family in Asia, are you affiliated with them?

One of the interviewer asked him which he already anticipated.

"I'm just a simple person, were not rich" Gulf answered. He is just indeed a simple person. The interviewer just nodded.

I 1: The two of you are the new faces. They said you two will be on a series is that true?