Part 24: Not Single

// Happy 10k reads. Thank you everyone for loving this story even though sometimes it doesn't make sense 😂 //

~~~~~~~~~

After his friends left, Gulf is alone again at home. His night companion is always the framed picture of Mew and a pillow with his face, he purchased them since its Mew's merch. 

'How are you? did you eat already? I miss you!' Gulf's talking to the frame holding his tears back. He still misses the man big time and all he wants is to hug and kiss him but he knows that is no longer possible now.

Gulf's phone rings, his mother is calling him now.

"son, how are you?"

"I'm okay mom" Gulf said faking a smile.

"It's been a month dear, when are coming home? you stayed there for Christmas and New year. Mommy is sad" 

"Moommmm... I'll come home soon okay? It's not like Aussie just another city, its far you know?" Gulf playfully said.

"You should come home next week dear, your dad says you have to meet your fiancé already" Gulf's face turned sour, hearing that he has to meet his fiancé. 

"Don't be sad dear. Maybe you'll like the man, give him a chance" His mom trying to console him. 

"Moooomm! You know who I like and love, right? He is the only one I want" 

"I hear you loud and clear dear. Alright, next week okay? Invite Bright and Win also, bring Fighter with you. I already informed him. Love you" 

"Okay mom. I'm off to bed now. Love you too" 

Gulf ended the phone call and saw a notification that Mew posted a status in his IG and twitter. He immediately clicked on it and what he saw is too familiar to him. It's a blurred image of the envelope that resembles to one he slipped to Mew's house before his birthday. The envelope is one of a kind since Gulf designed it himself, so it can't be just a similar one and he feels its really the one he gave to the older guy but why now? A tear falls from his left eye. 

"Wait for me my love.

Yours, just yours and will only be yours, Mew, your boo"  

Is this for me? really for me? why? how long must I wait for you Mew? I'm afraid it might be too late for us Mew. Gulf said to himself while hugging the pillow. He cannot take the curiousity, though he knows its impossible that Mew will notice his fan account. Miracles don't happen twice.

"Who is that for phi? Do you have a lover?" Gulf commented on Mew's IG using his fan account 'kanaloves' 

Gulf reads some comments, some says that it might be Mew's ex who lurking around him lately and some says it might be for a new series for Mew. Gulf closed the application and shut his eyes with tears strumming down. 

 *Ding*

A comment notified Gulf's phone "I have my bii". Unfortunately there are a lot of notifications came, so it was dismissed same as the others the next as they have the interview to promote their series. Another day of Mew and Gulf ignoring each other's existence, talking to everyone aside from each other. Even though they feel otherwise they can't bring themselves to talk to each other, more like Mew is waiting.