Part 32: Angels

Gulf was rushed to the hospital and immediately got enclosed in the ER.

Mew is in front of the Emergency Room, helpless when their managers arrived. They followed them to the hospital.

"What exactly happened Mew?" Tul asked. He left Gulf and Bright and joins another table where other managers are.

"I don't know phi... He said that a client want to see him so he left and take the stairs but apparently that client spoke to Bright already... then... then... Fighter he- he.. Yes.. Fighter! He must know something. He runs to where Gulf is but he is unconscious already... And.. And.. T- There's blood all over him" Mew said stuttering, crying. "My boyfriend phi.. Why did they have to do this to my boyfriend?" Mew holds Tul's arm, shaking it.

"Be strong Mew. Gulf can make it. He is strong, believe in him." Max said, trying to console the in distress and trembling Mew. He pats Mew's back gently and guide him to sit at the waiting chairs in front of the ER. 

 Mew fisted his hands on his hair. He doesn't know what to do. Max and Tul asked him to change but he won't leave. Gulf's parents will also visit from Australia. 

The next hour passed and Gulf's still in the Emergency room. The light is still on and the doctors is not coming out yet aside from the nurse who just get a bag of blood, nothing.

There arrived the rest of the boys. Fighter's suit is also stained with Gulf's blood.

"How is it Mew? How is he?" Bright asks in panic. Win is holding his hand keeping himself sane. Something happened to his best friend, his brother, the person he swore to protect yet he failed.

"He- He is still inside..." Mew said and as if on cue the doctor went out.

"Who is the family?" The doctor asks.

"I'm his Fiancé" Mew answered, "How is he doctor?"

"He lost so much blood, any late and he will be gone with his angels. He is past the critical point now. We can say he is safe and fortunately his babies too. They're holding onto him tightly and he protects them based on bruise in his arms. He will be transferred to the private room" They all have their mouth open aside from Fighter with the pregnancy news. Once the doctor stopped talking Mew broke the silence.

"He.. He is p-pregnant? b-but how?" He asked, he is lost and confused. His Gulf is pregnant and he is not aware. He was not there to protect his soon to be wife and his baby.

"He is pregnancy is rare. I will have his OB to discuss these things with you but to answer your question, yes, he is pregnant and based on records he is pregnant with twins" The doctor said before he excuse himself from the confused family of the patient.

"He is pregnant for 7 weeks, I assume. He found it out when you two separated. He hide it from everyone else, well, aside from me cause I was the one who accompanied him to have get himself check. He is plain stubborn if still don't know. He actually plans to surprise you about it and he sucks at surprises, if you know what I mean and then this thing happen" Fighter just dropped the bomb like it was nothing. The rest of the boys including Mew got their mouth open. Shock is understatement, they can't believe it. 

Before they could react, Gulf is already being wheeled to be transferred to his private room.

He got few stitches on the head and just few bruises but all in all, he is fine and just need to wait for him to recover.

After visiting and confirming Gulf's condition the rest left and just decided to visit again the next day. All there left is Mew, Bright, Fighter and surprisingly Mild. Mild didn't want to go home, he wants to be with Gulf too.