Part 36: The Engagement

Gulf's POV.

I am somewhat nervous. We are going to meet with his family in just few hours. His father is just here in Thailand, his mother is just at their family home. Mew said that his father will talk to us over dinner at their family home. I'm nervous.

"Babe, do I look okay?" I asked Mew. This will be the third outfit that I've tried and nothing seems to satisfy me. I have to look good in front of his family. I know I already look good but I have to look extra for them.

It's all black

It's all black. Mew chuckled but when turn to look at me, I saw Mew's eyes shine.

"You're showing off your chest huh?" He said as he moves closer and bend down to my exposed chest and kiss it. He made a small hickey too. "There, so that they know you're mine"

I chuckled at his cuteness. We are meeting his family, so what's there to show off?

"Babe, we are meeting your family you know?" I said while giggling. He pouts, he is the cutest when he pouts.

"I want them to know my most beautiful wife is just mine alone. My cousins might be there. Ugh, we should have talked to them over an appointment instead of family gathering at our home." Mew complains while I just chuckled. He is unreasonable but I still love him though. He ease my nervousness a bit.

"Babe... I am not going anywhere, okay? No one will take me away from you. I'm pregnant you know? No one wants a pregnant man and no one would dare to take this pregnant man from Mew Suppasit" I said placing a kiss on Mew's cheeks. "By the way, you still owe me an apology. I need my ice cream" I said, I saw him cringe. This one cunning man.

"I don't remember. Apology for what? Ice cream what?" He pretends to forget. This man! He was trying to force the pregnant me to eat veggies but I didn't want them. I somehow hate veggies. I keep on asking for chocolate flavored foods, I also sneakily called Bright to deliver something from chocoberry which is too much for Mew's liking. Bright seems to indulge and spoils me than usual lately. I so love my best friend. "Come babe, let us finish and we still have to drive for an hour or we'll be late" He diverts the conversation and hoping I will follow his path and which I did.

I pouts but still wears the coat that Mew handed to me. "You look so elegant in all black outfit babe" Mew is also wearing matching outfits and the rings on our fingers is so eye catching.

"Ready? Let's go" Mew said as he place his hand on my back to guide me out of the house. I love his small gesture like this.

Mew drive us to his family home. It's big and beautiful but not as big as ours. Before we get off the car, Mew grabbed a bouquet of sunflowers from the backseat. I didn't noticed it. I gave him a big warm smile before smelling the sunflower.

"Thank you Mew. I love it" I said. Mew looked at me with eyes full of adoration and love.

"Always babe. I love you" He said before he inched closer to kiss me on the lips "And I love our little ones too" He said as he rubs my belly.