Part 5: First Meeting

// The song has nothing to do with this story but it seems nice to listen while reading. Enjoy 😊 //

~~~

"Are you in Thailand?" Mew asked. He don't know how the other party knows his whereabouts that time and why is he in Thailand? Isn't he supposed to be in the Philippines? He is happy but what a sudden change and he is not prepared qnd was caught off guard also, Gulf caught him lying and he was with his ex. He doesn't know how to explain it to the other.

"..." The reply he got from the other person. Sh*t he exclaimed.

"Let's meet please. I will explain" he pleaded the other person but still no reply. He tried calling the other person but it didn't went through. He must be angry Mew thought, yet he can't do anything. He is the one at fault. Why did I not tell him? I should have told him the truth to avoid misunderstanding and yet this happens! How stupid can you be? You should have noticed already that something's off when he asked! Mew's scolding himself.

"sh*t, so stupid Mew, sh*t" he keeps cursing himself. An hour has passed, he sent messages to the other but no luck to avail since there's still no response, he also called him multiple times and it just went to the voicemail.

*Ding*

He received a location pin point. It's near, he immediately grabbed his Big bike key and runs towards the door. He don't want to waste any time, he wants to clear the misunderstanding.

It's just a 20 Minute drive using his bike and on the way his heart is beating so fast, butterflies in his stomach. Aside from the issue, this is the first time that they're going to meet in person. Who would've thought it would be so soon? Just after few months of talking to each other.

The location sent to him is on a small restaubar. After parking his bike, Mew immediately went in to find Gulf. He searched through the crowd and scanned every table. He found the person he is searching for, sitting in the corner. It's the farthest table and most secluded part, he is holding a drink but clearly that he's not drunk yet.

"I'm sorry I'm late" Mew said, while sitting opposite to him. Gulf just nodded.

Gulf is no longer angry, he reads the messages Mew sent to him and he understands him, he is just pissed off that he didn't tell the truth. Of course Mew doesn't know about it yet.

He wants to hug Mew but he didn't. His long time crush is in front of him. He can already die anytime. Gulf set aside his excitement seeing Mew in the flesh he almost screamed but then he remembered he's supposed to be angry.

Mew immediately hold Gulf's hand and explained to him again the situation and assured him that there's nothing in between him and the other person, he just meets with Fai to clarify things with her and tell her that he already have someone in his life and that is the person he is talking to right now.

"It's okay, we are not in a relationship anyway. I'm just a mere fan of yours, nothing special. Are we even friends? I don't know now." Gulf bitterly uttered those words that made the other person who is holding his hand froze. That really slapped both of them hard and it hurts.

"Gulf listen, I know we are not in a relationship, not yet now but I'm courting you aren't I?" He said, begging the other one using his sincerity and his eyes.

"You know what I feel for you, you know my feelings so please don't say that" His eyes were sad while saying those words to her, he is sincere and Gulf definitely can feel it.

Gulf looked up to him and said "It's okay" he made a thin smile to assure the other guy and that made the other person feel relieved.

"So since when did you arrive? Why didn't you tell me? How long are you going to stay na?" Mew asked to divert the topic.