Part 25: Fiancé

"You sure Gulf that you will meet this Fiancé of yours? Not that you have a choice but you know? I can be your pretend boyfriend, just don't tell Tutor. He will kill me and you" Fighter suggest and laugh as the others also laughed and are teasing him.

"Wow, why I haven't think about that? That is a brilliant idea!" Gulf sarcastically said while rolling his eyes. Initially, it should be Fighter whom he will be engage to, as his father likes Fighter too. However, Gulf begged his dad not to do it, Fighter got a boyfriend and Gulf's friends with Tutor. Its just so unfortunate that Tutor's parents didn't agree for him to transfer to Thailand along with with them.

"Well... I heard that Gulf's Fiancé is handsome, so we don't know maybe he might like the other guy" Bright said. Still laughing.

"Ugh! You guys are not helping!" Gulf is frustrated already and his friends are not helping him. He thought of hiring a person to pretend to be his boyfriend but who will agree right? Also, he don't want to just hire someone. Well, Should I hire Mew to pretend to be my boyfriend instead? Nah, he won't agree. That guy is in heaven and I'm on earth and his pride won't let him. The other guy must also have a new lover now since he said he is not single anymore. Gulf thought.

He saw Mew's post. Basically just a picture of himself looking godlike, hot and ethereal. I'm contended I got to be in a relationship with him, Its sad though that it didn't work. Gulf thought again.

"So handsome again phi. Too sad, I am engaged already to I don't know who. How I wish it was you. It should be just you and I only want you" Gulf left a comment using his fan account.

"Oy Gulf! You're too focused on your phone again!" Jame pulled him back out of his imagination.

"What is it?" Gulf put his phone down.

"Duh! We are talking about your soon to be husband!" Bright spoke. Gulf looked at him puzzled.

"He is thinking about his Mew again. God Gulf! How about you find someone else instead?" Mild rolled his eyes.

"Right! How about Kao? He seems to like you" Bright comments. Kao seems to be eyeing Gulf for some time now.

"How about Win? I'll take him from you instead?" Gulf retorted. He earned a glare from Bright and Win just laughed.

"You're both bottom Gulf. You wish" Jaa said running from Gulf who is throwing him the pillows.

"Anyway, who is Mews new lover?" They all turned to Gulf. He must still be hurting but they all know that no one knows Mew other than Gulf himself. "Who is his bii? The one from his IG and Twitter?" First asked.

"I don't know too. Why don't you asked him?" Gulf dismissed the question, looking away. They all went silent and one by one leave Gulf's condo.

As his place went silent and all the disturbance were away Gulf fixed his place and clean it. He saw his phone and grabs it as he flop himself to bed.

"If it should be me, then it will be me"  Mew commented on Gulf's comment. When did he start to flirt with his fans? Does he know its him? Gulf asked himself. Being noticed by the great Mew Suppasit is an uproar. He is flooded with questions via DM and his comment is also flooded with fans comments.

Gulf wants to leave another comment but he chose not to. He close his eyes and place the phone on his chest.
"I love you P'Mew. I'm sorry that I have to marry someone else. I'm sorry if I'm not good for you, not good for you to trust in me, not good that you can't even fight for me" Once again his tears race from his eyes.