Part 20: Engaged?

// Edit: Do you want me to add how Bright made Win agreed to come with him to Aussie? Cause I skipped that part 🙈😂 //

~~~~

Gulf's POV.

I'm happy, happy that my friends are all here to support me. They're all welcome at my family and never judged me for hiding my family background, like I never really hide them its just that no one asked. This party should've been perfect but he is not here so it is not.

He didn't even read the letter I gave him, that stupid shit don't know how to trust and appreciate things. Ugh, he is and he is just hurt but I don't know. He should just read em, I hate him for that but I love him. I'm not making any sense but nothing is anyway.

"I want to get everyone's attention" Dad said, standing on the stage with Mic in hand.

"I believe I haven't introduced my son yet. This will be his formal introduction here. I always keep him in my shadow but I guess its time" He said looking at me smiling.

"The Kanawut group of companies got a heir, it might be too early for him but let us all welcome and guide my son when my times up, together with the son of Vachirawit's they will reign this business world." Dad gave the audience a contented smile.

"...but I won't be stepping down anytime soon boys, so you got a lot of time to learn. Come and introduce yourself here" Dad steps to the side and the MC went down, maybe he is not needed in this introduction thingy.

Our table consists of the immediate family with Win and the next table were my friends from another country that got close to each other. Mild and Jaa being the best comedian of the gang.

Me and Bright walked to the stage, pictures and videos were taken, I am not comfortable. Dad invited some of the press who respects our privacy and only captured to put up on the news the scenes that dad approved, well no one can defy him, except family but I still wouldn't dare to, he is scary.

"Hi, I'm Gulf Kanawut. Only son of Kanawut house hold, please guide me in the future and let us keep it low. I am still studying and I'm also working in the entertainment industry in Thailand" I said as I bow a bit. The crowd applaud and dad gives me thumbs up, meaning it's fine that I reveal those information as they can be found through internet anyway.

"Bright Vachirawit, Only child of Vachirawit household. Will also gonna be part if Kanawut group of companies, so please guide me as well. I have similar of current lifestyle as Gulf. Let's keep it low everyone." Bright smiled to me then to the crowd and lastly to his boyfriend. I'm jealous, not jealous of Win but jealous that they're here together and mine isn't. My boyfriend is not here, well I no longer have a boyfriend. I am technically single.

"Can we ask questions?" One of the press directed the question to dad which he just nods.

"Are you two an item? I mean, we got some information that you were engaged? Can you confirm that?" Wow, straight to the point question. You deserve a raise.

"They were. Well technically, they were engaged." Dad is the one who answered. I immediately scan the crowd hoping he will be here which he is obviously not. I saw Win, he is about to cry. He might have misunderstood dad's words. "My second son, he will always be my son, Bright got his lover here and he is now engaged to him" Dad said pointing Win but none of the press turned their camera to Win to protect his privacy, per dad's request.

"I see... How about Gulf?" Asked by one of them.

"He is engaged as well but I cannot disclose who is his fiancé today. Surely you will know soon" Dad eyed me and smiled. Fvck who the heck would be my fiancé now. I have no escape now, I looked at Bright and he is smiling like crazy. You left me here, you have to help me get out of this you asshole or else imma make your wife suffer and jealous all the time.

My birthday is almost perfect, almost. I waited for him, I really did. No contact from him, calls, texts, pm, dm, line, nothing. He must really hate me, yeah he really do. Maybe I should really let him go? Heck nooooo! I mean, I want to but I can't. I've been loving the man for a long time before he even knows me. Maybe I should treat the time that we were together like the sweetest dreams I've ever had and now I'm awake again and back to reality, reality that he doesn't know I exist, reality that I'm just a mere fan and he is out of my reach, that he won't even spare me a glance if our path cross. I am back to square one that's loving him from a far. So near yet so far, I can't really call it loving him from afar since we have a series together. We will be meeting each other in the set. Ugh, Just thinking about it makes me wanna back out but I can't and I won't. Too much drama, too much happenings.

The party's over and everyone's resting aside from Bright, Me, Our parents and surprisingly Fighter.

"Dad... uhm...You said earlier that I'm engaged. Uh, with who?" I asked fidgeting and Bright's seems to be holding his laugh. He is fvcking amused while I'm effin nervous and anxious.

"Well he is...."

We returned to Thailand together with the team. I said my goodbyes with my friends from PH. Dad actually sponsored them to transfer to Thailand, he really did. I know that it's no longer allowed to transfer since were halfway through the semester but I guess everything works if money talks. I was told that the news was televised and it's everywhere in the world. Fvck.

"Will you be okay Gulf?" P'Tul asked. I won't and I am not okay but I have to. I don't have a choice. I gave him the sincere smile I could give.

"Yes Phi, I will. I'm professional after all. I know how to separate work and private matters. I know he is too, so it won't affect the production, anyway my onscreen partner is Bright so we have less interaction" P'Tul just nodded. I really hope I can hide my feelings cause I think I might run to him and beg him to take me back once I see his flesh.

A lot of things running in my mind. I drifted to sleep and when I wake up, I am in a familiar bed. Too familiar. I am dreaming about him again. This is his room, I can see his face smiling, he is smiling but not at me. He is smiling at someone. I get it now, it's not a dream, it's a nightmare but it doesn't matter as long as I can feel him again.

"Babe, you up?" He said and I immediately teared up.

"I am sorry.. Mew... I'm sorry..." Let me apologise to you in my dream because I'm not sure if I can do it in real life. "I...love you" I sobbed hard and close my eyes. He wiped my tears, his hands feels warm. Let me enjoy this.

"Its okay my love... sleep..."

~~~~~~
// Sooooo... The storyline is kinda messed up hahaha forgive me.

Anyway just some short update (well my update is always short 😂)

Lovelots ❤️💙