65. Ace Healing Rituals

"Woah." gasped Jay.

"And all you needed was a little patience Taehyung." Euria smirk as she watched Taehyung gave her a confused look.

The lady gestured at the mirror once again asking Taehyung to take a look for himself. The brown head didn't argue, in fact, he ran as fast as he could in the small space reaching the mirror, panting.

"What the fuck?" Taehyung felt agitated when he saw nothing as he was looking at his face and body.

"Sweetheart, sideways. Look at your shoulder back." Chuckled Euria.

"Oh right." Taehyung's cheeks were flustered. He didn't realize he was overreacting looking at his front body and noticed nothing. The part of his body he should be inspecting is his shoulder back.

"Holy shit."

Taehyung noticed the faintly outlined circles aligned side by side across his shoulder blade. Each of it had a golden glow making them shine very subtly.

"Can you remove your shirt?" proposed Jay, feeling the need to see the miracle up close.

Tae didn't wait as he quickly yanked off his shirt, getting half-naked exposing his delicious frontal abs and muscular back. Although he isn't ripped like cheddar as a certain someone we all know, Taehyung still has a body that many admires.

"Oh my Goddess." Jay wasn't believing what he saw but it has to be true. Taehyung indeed has the power of an ace healer and it's not a drill.

"Fire. Water. Air. Earth. Metal." The blond whispered in astonishment.

"What?" Taehyung was admiring the symbols but he had no clue what was it. He didn't feel pain nor discomfort as he kept trailing the inks over and over. Feeling slightly energetic and powerful almost.

"Your inks Taehyung. They meant fire, water, earth, air and metal elements." Jay explained, eyes never leaving the brown head's shoulder back.

"I don't know what they mean." Taehyung looked at Jay and back at his reflection at the mirror. How did he not notice this for the past 22 years of his life?

As he was closely inspecting the magic happening, the light glows brighter making the imprints more visible and prominent on his back. Euria watched with her own eyes at the inks of an ace healer as it was displayed magnificently right in front of her. She slowly made her way to Taehyung with her dress flowing behind her back, as light as a feather.

"Outstanding. Simply amazing."

The black-haired woman traced the inks with her fingers but didn't get the satisfaction to cover all the marks before her fingers were yanked off by a sudden spark. Euria recovered quickly from the burn and pretended as nothing happened while Taehyung stayed oblivious of his marks burning the said lady. He was too busy admiring his own body.

"Um, so you believe us now Taehyung? We are indeed telling you the truth and would like to help you further?"

Her sweet smile returned while she hides her right hand behind her waist not allowing Taehyung to notice the burnt mark.

"What is the next step?"

The brow head questioned. He was glad that both Jay and Euria are willing to help him. After all, he can't expect Yoongi or the Shadow members to assist him as they didn't even want to speak the truth with him. He can't depend on them now.

"We need to combine your elements as one and unite it with nature. I know the perfect place to complete the final ritual." Her eyes shine in the deepest colour of the ocean, sending a sign of warning to Taehyung which again, the brown head ignored.