6. Enchanted

"This is the library, and next I'll bring you to the football field."

Jungkook was speaking like an autotuned machine, walking around effortlessly on the campus ground with a steady speed, leaving Taehyung to catch up with him.

The brown head at the back was slowly starting to regret his life choice. He genuinely thought it probably wouldn't be so bad moving to Shadow College after having a soft encounter with the blond head earlier.

Taehyung honestly liked Jimin better than this Jungkook. He just finds the raven head very monotonous and emotionless. I mean, he didn't even spare Tae a single look since they walked out of the admission office.

Not to mention, he has been acting like a very poorly paid tour guide, moving along the venues like it was his daily boring chores for the money he receives.

"Can you slow down?"

Taehyung came to a stop after jogging briefly behind Jungkook who was ahead of him, stepping to an empty field. It looks spacious and big enough to even hold a stadium concert.

"This right here is-...huh? Pardon?" Jungkook noticed the brown head was saying something while gasping for air.

"I said can you slow down a little? Are you on a sprint run or something?" Taehyung unconsciously rolled his eyes, which was caught by the unamused Jungkook.

He hates it when someone rolls their eyes at him, his alpha status felt challenged. Jungkook let it pass this time, thinking that Taehyung is just a mere human, he shouldn't react as such.

"Fine. Are you really that unfit?"

"Excuse you. Rude much?" Taehyung came back with a sass after finally catching his breath. It's too much of physical activity catching up on the raven head in such early hours.

"Then come on, we are not even halfway done with the tour."

"I don't need a tour of the damn campus. It's time for my class anyway, I'll just take it from here." Taehyung said, wanting to get rid of the raven head.

"It's my job to usher you to Shadow College." Jungkook furrowed his brow, feeling the brown head's ungratefulness getting into his nerves.

"I know, you've been everything but a help since the start. I think I can manage on my own. Thanks by the way." Taehyung didn't speak further as he snatched the pile of his papers from Jungkook and waved him bye.

"Fucking entitled little piece of human. Urgh." Jungkook growled lowly to him after Taehyung's brown head disappeared into a far distance, leaving him alone in the space.

The raven head alpha was feeling steamy with anger and very uncomfortable after the short unproductive encounter with Tae. He then resorted to dropping his bag by the benchers and took off his shirt for a run around the field.

.

"Ah, I'm so fucking stupid. Where do I find the class then?"

Taehyung who walked a fair distance scratched his brown head while looking around for potential assistance. It was his continuous bad luck that he didn't see any passerby.

"Fine, I will just go back to machine boy then."

He swung around and head to the field to ask Jungkook for some useful direction. As he stepped into the vicinity, his jaw dropped to the grass field.

"Holy moly." Taehyung notices his own baffled state and quickly closed his agape mouth and shut it with his hand.

There, he saw Jungkook was doing sit-ups, flexing his hard rock physique with abs on perfect display each time he sits up. His body was glistening under the shimming rays of the golden morning sun, making him look ethereal.