45. The Tables Have Turned

Jungkook was dancing to Taehyung's tune. It's like his body was altered to follow the function of an on and off switch button in which the remote was being held by none other than Taehyung.

Each time the brown head's body part touches his own, Jungkook's body shudders. He felt like he was riding the high club to paradise.

It was when Taehyung started to pin the big true alpha down which ended the deal for Jungkook. He never knew of any true alpha who could submit so easily to another wolf, let alone a human. But he just did, Jungkook just submitted to Tae.

As the brown head smothered more kisses on the raven head, the alpha beneath him squirmed and tucked on his soft brown locks pinning his head to the places he wants Taehyung to travel. Jungkook was guiding Tae's open mouth kisses from the crook of his neck to his chest in which Taehyung easily yanked open a sheer white button-up which Jungkook was dressed in.

"You like this pup?"

Pup. Jungkook! Our mate is calling us pup!

Jungkook's wolf was offended slightly. The true alpha status was again challenged by the nickname that the brown head adoringly created without his knowledge that pup was used to refer towards someone submissive or cute and adorable in the wolf community.

Often, they also refer to the newborns or young wolves who are not of age yet. No one would have even dreamed about naming Jungkook, the true head alpha of the strongest pack in the community as a pup.

"Shush."

The raven head tried to empty and block his wolf but he said it out loud instead of having an internal monologue with his wolf.

"You want me to stop?"

Taehyung peeked from the raven head's chest with hooded eyes and swollen lips making Jungkook gulp. It's not a sight he ever wants to miss. Instantly he shook his head and asked Tae to continue.

"Whatever you say pup."

The brown head giggled and continued his painting on the broad canvas he was facing at the moment. He momentarily teased the head alpha and took his nipples into his mouth with tongue swirling over the aching bud creating enormous pleasure for the boy under him.

"Fuck."

Jungkook never imagined the amount of arousal he can be under just by the mere touch of Taehyung. The alpha believes he can simply just combust with the adoring stare by Taehyung, so it didn't surprise him when his body was failing him on self-control with the wild human mate on top of him.

"You're making me insane Kooks, making me do things I never thought of doing."

Taehyung finished his play and straddled the raven head again allowing Jungkook's pacing heart to find a stable rhythm. Too bad, it was not working. Having Taehyung pressing his perky ass right on Jungkook's lower region was another hit for a home run as Jungkook's mind clouded with pure lust.

"Tae-...I...fuck, get off!"

Jungkook was gritting on his teeth as which any tiny movements by Taehyung at that moment were making him question his status as an almighty wolf. He was ready to moan and give out lewd noises in pleasure.

"I'm not done yet Kooks."

Taehyung leaned in and captured the poor boy's mouth on his own. Jungkook didn't want to waste another chance as he bit onto Tae's lower lips, pulling it apart allowing their teeth to clash and tongues to roam free.

As their tongues battles, Taehyung's hips moved. He started to push his groin against Jungkook's feeling both their hard on surfacing like a thick wood brushing against each other.