53. The First Rise

"What was that?" Jimin's eye widened when his ear caught the screaming squeak from the second floor.

"Let me check-..." Yoongi was half-standing when the group in the dining hall's attention fell on two shadows coming down the stairs.

"Taehyung?" Yoongi watched as his brother walked towards him with an amused look on his face.

"So what's for dinner?" Taehyung cheerfully asked as he sat down next to Yoongi who resumed on his seat with a weird look on his face.

"Are you alright? I heard someone screaming." asked Yoongi when he notices his brother was starting to pick on some leftover dishes on the table.

"Oh yea, I'm fine. It's not me. It's Jungkook by the way." Taehyung giggled and looked over at the now flustered male whom everyone else neglected, for everyone's attention was on Taehyung presuming he must be the one screaming in a helpless situation.

"J-jungkook?" Hoseok's eyes grew wide as he shifted his face from Tae to Jungkook.

"Stop it. Don't look at me like that." Jungkook gritted on his teeth and commanded his warrior beta to get the heck back from staring at him with bewilderment.

"Alright, just sit and eat. You guys are behaving like children. Worse than children in fact." Jin massaged his temples with his index fingers and rolled his eyes making Namjoon chuckle with the dramatic expression by his mate.

As the rest of the entourage continued their meal with the paused chatters and laughter, Jimin's curiosity was killing him internally. He watched Taehyung keep gazing over at Jungkook with a questionable look in his eyes which almost looked like the brown head was about to swallow Jungkook whole right there and then.

Something must have happened. Jungkook is quiet and flustered.

Jimin took the advantage of sitting right beside Tae to lean into the brown head's ear and whisper lowly, he knows his fellow wolves must have all their ears peaked when they notice him approaching Taehyung.

"Tae, what happened up there?"

"Um, nothing. I just grabbed Jungkook's ass when I kissed him." Taehyung replied proudly. Too bad it wasn't in a similar tone which Jimin asked him, he was answering on his usual tone while nibbling on his food.

A loud cough erupted at the table as the rest of them eyed each other with an amused look. Jeon Jungkook, the head alpha of Shadow Pack, a true alpha who is envied and scared by many for his ability was grabbed by a human on his ass and he squeaked like a little girl.

The raven head was coughing like he was about to choke and die with a continuous evil smirk on Taehyung's face who seated opposite of him. Jungkook glared at everyone else on the table, silently mind linking a few to keep their mouth shut or else they probably won't live past the night.

Thank the moon goddess, the eventful dinner came to an end together with the night when everyone dispersed to their allocated rooms. Although a certain few people among the rest didn't like it when they have to be separated, they just abided to the arrangement for a single night.

.

"I suggest we leave Mr Jeon here in Celestial Pack for another week. Calum has offered to take care of him while we attend a few matters on hand."

Hoseok was in the middle of discussing with Jungkook the next morning as the two human-wolves woke up the earliest than the rest as they always have a routine of working out together without failing.

After a couple of hours of intense work outs and combat training, Jungkook and Hoseok now laid on the grass behind Calum's mansion as they discussed on the next best move for their pack and it's safety.