Epilogue - Little Miracle

"Jimin?"

"Hm yes Taehyung, how can I help you?"

It's been almost a year since the incident after Taehyung gains his full ability as the ace healer. Ever since that day, Taehyung has been spending his time in brushing up his powers and practice to channel it rightfully.

This includes when he forced Jungkook to stay up all night one day just so he can show his mate his ability to control the fire elements in the woods. Taehyung purposely burned a few acres of trees down before using his water power to put out the fire.

He even went to the length to show off his earth (life) power by replenishing the plants and trees to just like how they were before, smugging his way out of Jungkook's presence. Taehyung likes to show off in front of his mate and it always ends with them snuggled in a corner with Jungkook pounding into him like there is no tomorrow.

It's safe to say that after a whole year of the brown head trying to master his power, he has successfully aced it all and now can fully control his powers and healing ability. Tae was especially helpful when Jungkook brought back the remaining wolves from Crusader's pack and healed them all from the curse provided they are no longer bounded to the Crusader's pack.

Jungkook was able to lift the curse upon the baby wolves and pregnant omegas just because he took the responsibility as the head alpha of Shadow Pack to ensure there will be no remaining of Crusaders since the death of Jay.

The raven head vow to keep his territory free of ill-intended human-wolves as Jungkook took charge as the head alpha of the pack territories at such a young age. He gave his blood oath that as long as he is alive, he will guard the human-wolf community with all his might.

And that was how the remaining males who initially made the elite pack joined the permanent force with the brothers - Yoongi and Taehyung as they become the new Guardians of the community.

It's been a year and it's been a long road to reach where they are now. Along the way, both Jimin and Taehyung have become so close that it's almost questionable on who is the brown head's real mate.

Today, it was right on dot a year after the incident at the dark forest. It was the day when Taehyung binds his soul with Jungkook in sealing his fate as the ace healer. Jimin was practising his combat skills as usual on any normal day in their new home where he moved in with Yoongi and Hoseok at the Shadow territory when Taehyung approached him.

"Do you have a minute?"

Tae walked up to his best soul friend as Jimin dropped his sword on the ground, taking off his shirt which was soaked in sweats.

"Sure, I'm done training. Hobi ran off with Jungkook to the woods so I got bored and lazy."

Taehyung looked around and grinned when he realized it was only him and Jimin at the ground. '"Oh, that's perfect!"

"Taehyung? What's wrong and why are you looking like an evil incarnation of Ursula?"

"Jimin! I'm not a freaking Ursula, she is a meanie and she is ugly. I'm nothing like her!" Oh boy, was Taehyung offended with that.

"Ok fine, don't be so temperamental like you're on menstrual. Just let me know what's up in that magnificent mind of yours." Jimin knows his friend so well by now that he can be sure that Taehyung is up to something.

"Fine, but promise me you will think about it and won't freak out alright? I'm about to tell you something very important. It can be very overwhelming and I'm sure it will-..."

"Taehyung, just fucking tell me or I swear-..."

"I will bless you with a child."

"...I swear I- what? I MEAN WHAT?" Jimin was rambling when the words caught like a storm in his mind. "Excuse me, what did you say?"