4. D-Day

Morning came and the sun warmly greeted Taehyung who was still drooling from his peaceful night of sleep.

Yoongi walked in quietly to his brother's room and pulled the curtains wider apart allowing more rays of sunshine to peek through.

"Taehyung ah...wake up."

Yoongi was standing at the edge of the bed smiling as he saw Taehyung was lying face down like a starfish, both arms clutching onto a pillow.

"I swear this kid has the weirdest habit when it comes to sleeping." Yoongi shakes his head although he couldn't stop the giggle as he picked up one of Tae's pillow which is now stranded on the floor.

"TAEHYUNG!!! WAKE UP!!!" Yoongi yelled as he kept hitting Tae's bum with a pillow making the younger to jolt awake.

Taehyung jumped out of his sleep and sat on the bed as he clenched the pillow close to his chest pouting.

"Urm...Yoongles?" Tae peaked through one of his eyes while the other was shut closed as he was not able to take in the morning rays of the sun.

"Yes, it's me. Now wake up sleepyhead. It's 6 30 am. You need to report to school by 815 am."

"But it's too early!"

"Tae, you're new to this school, you will have to register. You also have to navigate your way through since the place is new."

"But Hyung, you will be with me, so why do I have to bother much?"

Yoongi was collecting all the pillows from the floor and one by one he stacked it on the bed while continuing his effort to make the younger move out of his nest.

"Oh about that. I won't be in until next week. My start date is a little different from yours."

"WHAT?"

"Yea, so now you know why you need to be early."

Yoongi stacked the final pillow and ruffled Tae's hair while the younger whined and buried himself underneath the mountain of pillows and a warm blanket.

"BE READY IN 30 OR ELSE NO BREAKIE FOR YOU..."

Yoongi said as he walked out of the room, down to the kitchen as he noticed Taehyung was crawling into the blanket. He knows his brother loves to eat, so threatening him with breakfast is a perfect way to ensure he is never late.

"FINE!"

Taehyung jumped out of his bed resulting in all the pillows and even his blanket to fall out of the bed. Totally wasting Yoongi's effort earlier in picking them up.

"HYUNG? CAN I HAVE BACON AS WELL?" Taehyung yelled at Yoongi as he heard pots and pans clicking from downstairs indicating the older was preparing him breakfast.

"OK, THEN BE READY IN 20 MINS."

Taehyung quickly ran to the bathroom stripping himself on the way not wanting to be late. He surely did shower and got ready in record time as within 15 mins, he was already seated in the dining table waiting for Yoongi to serve him his delicious breakfast.

"Geez kid, did you even shower?"

"Hyung! I did, I was like a ninja. Now, where is my bacon?"

Yoongi chuckled as he placed a huge plate in front of Tae, serving him a classic English breakfast which his Lil brother loves.

"Strawberry milk or coffee?"

Yoongi asked as he was standing by the refrigerator.

"Right. Why do I even ask? Strawberry milk is for you. And. Coffee for me."