52. Stay

"...he is not safe-..."

"Yoongles?"

Taehyung turned the corner at the second floor on his way to the bathroom when he spotted both Yoongi and Jungkook talking discretely to each other. He couldn't catch their exact conversation but he notice them whipping their heads towards him, caught by a surprise.

"Why are you guys here?"

The brown head questioned when he noticed the unreadable expression on both their faces. Since being in the same space with Taehyung overwhelmed his senses, Jungkook is unable to clearly identify his mate's exact proximity. He wasn't aware that Taehyung was fast approaching when he was bickering with Yoongi about bringing Tae back to their home where Jungkook can't follow.

"Tae! I thought you're keeping mom company with dad."

"I was, I needed to use the bathroom. Mrs Jeon told me its here. Um, can I use the loo?" Poor boy was twisting his thighs together in attempt to not pee on his pants.

"Of coz! Right through that door." Jungkook pointed at the door further down the hall and smiled innocently.

"Be right back!"

Tae sprinted towards the bathroom and disappeared before he makes a mess on himself.

"That was close. We need to be careful when we speak about these things. Taehyung is such a sneaky little brat." Yoongi shakes his head, relieving his panic when Tae caught them talking about sensitive issues - their supernatural matters.

"But I stand by what I said. You are staying here with Taehyung. We all are. It's almost the time of dusk and I'm not risking sending you guys back alone. Especially not now."

The head alpha said with a natural command in his deep voice. Arms crossed and fully authoritative as a true alpha should be, Jungkook didn't bother if Yoongi submits to his orders or not. It's a command and it's about his mate.

"Tsk. Cut me some slack, its not that this pack ground is the safest. Your dad was poisoned on purpose here in this very ground Jungkook. You think Tae is safe here? And why the bloody hell you think I can't keep my own brother safe?"

Yoongi's eyes glowed in an intense orange, almost like the colour of an unforgiving sun blazing on the surface of the earth. It wasn't as intimidating in comparison to the true alpha's blood red orbs.

"There is no point getting triggered Yoongi. You know I'm right. Exhibit 1: when someone barged into your own home, scented Tae's personal space under your very own watch."

Jungkook will never forget the incident nor will he ever forgive the bastard who dares to approach his mate if he ever gets caught by the raven head.

"You don't fucking talk-..."

"Woah, what's happening?" Taehyung was much more calmer and relaxed now after releasing his load when he walked between his own brother and Jungkook.

The brown head's eyes widened when he saw his brother was gritting his teeth with clenched jaws and pointing at Jungkook in a not so friendly manner.

"Is everything ok?" Tae looked at his brother and then at Jungkook.

"Yea." Jungkook nodded followed by Yoongi's reply "All good, we were just talking."

"About what?"

"I told your brother that it's almost the time of dusk and its better if you guys stay the night here since everyone else gonna put up a night here."