51. Better With You

Time surely passed by without any mercy. Taehyung was waiting patiently for Jungkook to step out of the room while he waited with the rest of his friends in Calum's living room.

Yoongi noticed how distraught his brother looked as Tae shifted uncomfortably in his seat with his attention half with the group and the other was leaning more towards the stairs leading to the second floor.

"Taebear? Are you alright?" Yoongi leaned closer to his brother and whispered lowly in his ears. His brother nodded in return with a forced smiled pressed on his lips as he tried to not look upset about the whole situation.

"Don't worry Taebear, Mr Jeon will be alright."

It was slightly over an hour when the doctor finally stepped down the stairs with Jungkook by his side. As soon as Taehyung noticed the familiar ravenette walking down the stairs, he was quick to stand on his feet waiting for the raven head man's attention.

"Jungkook, he is alright now. Just make sure he stay rested. Remember the things I have said." Taehyung could hear the conversation between the doctor and Jungkook. He felt a wave of relief washing over him when he heard that Mr Jeon is doing better now.

"Thanks, Uncle Ray. I will take care of him." Jungkook walked the elderly man to the door as the man who was addressed as the doctor turned his body and acknowledged the rest of the crew in the living room.

Uncle Ray? Jungkook knows him personally? Taehyung watched from afar as he didn't want to interrupt the elders. He was just surprised by how close they are with one another. Sometimes it feels like these boys and their families behave like they are part of a cult or something.

As soon as the door was closed by the raven head, the series of questions came in like an attack towards him in a bullet train. Namjoon had to wear the responsible hat and ask everyone to take a chill pill before proceeding on behalf to ask the updates on Mr Jeon from Jungkook.

"How is father feeling now? Is he feeling better? Any signs of worry?"

Jungkook's eyes fell on Taehyung although the questions were coming from Namjoon, his brother. The raven head took a deep breath and instantly found his calm. His eyes softened and didn't break its string of gaze from the hazel orbs which were already glued on his own.

Taehyung saw the longing look on Jungkook's eyes and he wishes for nothing but to embrace the raven head into his arms and shower him with all the comfort he could offer.

And he did exactly that. Taehyung didn't bother with the pair of eyes on him as he ran the short distance to engulf Jungkook into his arms. The true head alpha automatically wrapped his arms around his mate and buried himself into the crook of Tae's neck, a pot of his heroin as he inhaled his mate's scent like a drug.

Namjoon waited patiently with the rest of the boys for they know the reason behind Jungkook's action. Well, apart from Calum. The Celestial pack's head alpha is not a dumb human-wolf. He knows something is up between the two boys in each other's arms.

"Calum, I will explain later." Jin noticed the puzzling look on Calum's face and moved to the side to give him a hint of the happening.

"Ok. No worries, my lips are sealed." Calum assured as he knows that there is something the elite members of Shadow Pack is not revealing to him just yet. It seems like Taehyung is a secret hidden within the circle of the elite members and the Jeons.

They returned their attention to the pair who was hugging and waited till they finished their little moment together.

No words were exchanged, Jungkook just held Taehyung close to his own body and took a few seconds to relax.