41. The Ace Healer

The silence was eery in the living room which was shared by both Yoongi and Jungkook. Neither said the next word. Both of them seated across each other with eyes bearing into one another swimming in uncertainty.

Both Yoongi and Jungkook had one goal in mind which is to ensure their loved one stay safe and happy. Which mean they both share a common goal - Taehyung.

"Look Jungkook, I have nothing against you, to say the least. I know having a mate is a blessing and not all of us are gifted with such privilege. I'm just worried because your mate is not an ordinary human-wolf."

Jungkook looked at Yoongi trying to gather his senses.

"Of coz I know my mate is not the usual wolf you see in the pack Yoongi. I know that. I also don't get it why you feel the need to withheld information about Taehyung from me."

Yoongi took his own sweet time to calm his thoughts down. He knew that there is no point for him to hide whatever the truth is from Jungkook. If there is anyone right now that can ensure Tae's safety more than himself then it's got to be Jungkook.

"I was 6 when I had to run through the meadow leaving my home, my pack and my father Jungkook. I didn't even know momma was expecting Taehyung inside her womb. Not until we safely reached a small hut away from districts and regions to settle down like a simple human family. I was not given a normal treatment and training like any young pups would receive under the command of their pack alpha."

Jungkook's tensed body relaxed a little when he saw Yoongi is no longer behaving hostile with him. The older look like any ordinary person to him with vulnerability soaking through his emotional speech.

The raven head decided to hold back and listen. He needs to. Jungkook needs to know everything moving forward as it involves the present and future with his mate Taehyung.

Flashback

"Momma, why are we here? Where is dad?"

Azalea - Yoongi & Tae's mother wiped her tears away as she placed Yoongi on the ground. Once the little boy's tiny feet touch the soil, he was throwing arrows of questions towards his mother.

"Momma, why are we outside for so long? I'm tired. Can Yoongles go to sleep?"

Little Yoongi referred himself with a cute little nickname which his parents use to call him.

It has been 3 days and 2 nights since Azalea broke free from her previous pack and runaway with her 6-year-old and a 6 months old infant inside her womb. Hell broke loss in the pack ground when the old and uninvited members of the Crusaders joined forces with the darkness to hunt down the last drop of blood belong to the ace healer's lineage.

Azalea was married into the members of Jeon's pack and been living under the roof of their safety since the time she was given into custody with the Jeon's.

She grew into a beautiful lady, married the love of her life and gave birth to her alpha son - Yoongi. Being one of the members of the Guardian Pack, Yoongi was born with an ability to sense emotion. More like the ability to even change someone's current state of emotion if he wishes.

Soon after, 6 years into their happy life, Azalea conceived again and this time she knew that she is bearing the next ace healer of the Guardian pack inside her womb. She knows that this child is a human and this child will be the living miracle of the moon goddess. Azalea was thrilled to bear her womb with such a blessing until the day the news of her pregnancy travelled through the vineyard and triggered the horror within the Crusaders.

Going back to what you might have known, the Crusaders are the pack members who associate themselves with darkness. Everything about them is the opposite of goodness and light. They are the cursed members by the Goddess who can only see a human form on a special full moon each month.