68. Intruder Under The Moon

"Fucking wolf."

Jay watched the big raven wolf towering him with fresh blood dripping from its sharp canines. It looked like the wolf came fresh out of a rampage slaughtering both humans and human-wolves.

Horror engulfed the blond male when his eyes widened taking in the unrealistic features of the raven fur wolf on top of him.

"It can't be. No way." Jay's heart palpitated in a million miles per hour. He hyperventilated when the realization hit his brain.

"J-jungkook?" He whispered in disbelief.

As soon as the name rolled out of his tongue, the raven fur wolf tilted his head and let out a loud and aggressive howl. It was enough to signal all the nearby human-wolves and packs about the berserk mode of the angry wolf.

The raven wolf's eyes are fully red with rims of yellow decorating it's devilish look, making it look like a weapon of destruction. Jay was struggling but he was not a competition to the raven head alpha who is none other than true blood himself - Jungkook.

"Fucking hell! Let me go! T-tae? Save me!" Jay tried his best to overturn the wolf but he was unsuccessful. He has no chance to fight the raven wolf in his human form. Jay at least needs to shift into his wolf form to duel the true blood. He is not giving up without a fight and all he needs to do is distract Jungkook so he can complete the ritual with Taehyung.

"Katerina!" He unconsciously called out the witch's real name snapping Taehyung's attention.

In the middle of all the fiasco, Taehyung stood petrified in his spot. He was not expecting the ceremony to be hijacked by his mate and another grey wolf whom he has no idea who is it at this point. He was watching Jay slitting his palm and the next thing he knows, Jay was pinned on the ground by a big black wolf.

"Katerina?" Tae whispered. Who is Jay calling out? He thought as he looked over to the other side as Euria (who Tae thought is the wise lady) struggling with a massive bite wound near her neck.

"Oh My God Euria!" Taehyung leapt forward. He saw how profusely was the woman bleeding and he wanted to help her as he thought she was a kind lady who was injured by a nasty wolf. Little did Taehyung know that the nasty wolf he labelled is none other than Jimin.

Watching Tae trying to help Euria/Katerina aggravated Jimin as he stood with his mouth filled with the witch's blood. The boy was still in his grey wolf form hence whatever he was trying to speak came out as a loud growl which scared Taehyung further.

It was nice hearing human-wolf stories and how they shift, but it wasn't a very pleasant experience for Taehyung to witness the real deal with two wolves in their maddened state, blood coated furs and mouth stained with sinful red.

"Get out of here!" Taehyung yelled. He noticed the grey wolf was trying to pull him off Euria/Katerina by biting on the hem of his shirt. "I said get the hell out of here, leave me alone to help her. You hurt her you idiot wolf!"

The grey wolf stopped his action, Jimin was hurt by Taehyung's remark. He wasn't expecting Taehyung to be rude to him. He spent the last 2 days day and night with Jungkook running through the meadows and dark forest to save the human ace healer. Jimin can't believe Taehyung is supporting their enemy. How could he?

Taehyung you have no idea who are you speaking with! She is not Euria, she is a bitchy witch!

Jimin spoke but he was in his wolf form hence only Jungkook could listen to him through their shared mind-link. For Tae and the others, the grey wolf continued to howl with a wave of clear anger in the voice.