69. Echo In The Forest

Waking up from the unconscious realm hit the brown head like a state of emergency, almost like he was recuperated from a coma.

"Taehyung!"

The dazzled ace healer looked around to find the voice resonating from the smaller silver head male who came running to him with his arms wide open.

"Oh thank the Goddess you're awake! You've been out for a while."

Taehyung scrunched his brows and looked at his surrounding. He saw no one in the open space aside from himself, Jimin and a most probably dead Euria not far from his position.

"J-Jung..." Tae stuttered, unable to complete his word with the amount of pain shooting through his body, throat caught in a heavy lump.

"You're asking about Jungkook?" Jimin is now holding into the brown head's upper body on his lap as he rested Tae's head against his chest.

Taehyung nodded as he wanted to know what happened after he passed out. The last recollection of his memory showed Jay and Jungkook amid a duel, with Jungkook in his wolf form while Jay was standing naked near the wood where Tae's blood sacrifice was made.

As soon as Taehyung collapsed, Jungkook took his charge towards Jay. The true blood was boiling in anger with aggression blinding his sight, he wanted to ensure the other male suffers under his touch. Hence, he took his sacrifice towards Jay, making the blond male escape into the forest shifting into his wolf form in the midair.

"Jungkook and Jay have run into the woods for their duelling. They were still fighting when you fell unconscious. Jungkook was furious and to be honest, I wouldn't want to be the one fighting true blood in a rampage. He is trying his best to defeat Jay without causing you any indirect harm Taehyung."

Tae listened to Jimin as he kept his eyes closed, allowing his mind to stop spiralling after the fall.

"No! Jungkook can't hurt Jay. He won't be a murderer. I know he won't lose control for me."

"Taehyung, I have no idea how much you know about the mate bond with human-wolves, but let me tell you that if a mate is being harmed in any way, let alone be touched by another wolf, we can go crazy and ready to kill. So don't think that Jay is getting away with whatever he did to you coz Jungkook is not about to spare his life after he claimed you on his own."

Tae's eyes widened. He didn't know about the effect of claiming someone else's mate would be so deadly. Isn't it just like having an affair or breaking up in a relationship to get into another as humans? It surely didn't kill anyone who goes into another relationship right?

"B-but..."

"You can ask whatever you wish to clarify Tae, there is no need for me to hide from you anymore. Yes, we chose to delay the truth because we were afraid it might harm you when your power emerges. We didn't hide it on purpose. I will allow Jungkook to do the rest of the explanation."

"He is not here."

"He is." Jimin pressed the palm of his hand on Tae's chest, indicating that Jungkook is nowhere aside from Tae's very own heart. "You love him don't you?"

Jimin helped Taehyung to sit properly as both the males faced one another. Taehyung was feeling weak as his emotion rushed over his body, making him shiver with sorrow as his eyes teared in agony.

"That answers a lot of my questions." Jimin ran his hands up and down the brown head's arm, soothing him to the best he could.

"I d-don't know w-what to d-do anymore J-Jimin." Tae sobbed, broken words leaving his mouth as he shut his face behind his palm, unable to face the silver head.