Remember.. Larry<3

Hiya Guys! :D I had a request from @necciboo, and I know I promised you sweetheart it would be uploaded tonight, that one shot I have to take time to write it. Because I want you to understand the passion and sadness I put into it. So I promise you it will be up later this week. But as an apology I'm uploading a Larry I've had in mind for a while now. And here it is. I hope you love it. :)

Enjoy!

Jade💙

Larry<3

Louis

"Get away from me." I seethed. Harry looked at me nervously. He knew he did wrong. He knew that I would find out. I always find out. He knew that it wasn't a mistake. He knew how head over heels in love with him I was. And I thought he was too.

"Louis please, just listen to me." Harry tried.

"No! No no no! I don't want to hear any of what you have to say. I don't care. I don't fucking care!" I cried. My heart was breaking just looking at him. I couldn't do it. I just needed to be away.

"Lou please. It was a mistake." He said. That hurt more.

"A mistake? A fucking mistake?! You knew what you were doing! It wasn't like you accidently banged her! You did it knowing we were together! You did it knowing exactly how I would feel! I was your boyfriend! But you didn't care! You didn't care how I would feel. And I think that hurts just as much." I said. My voice was soft by the end. I didn't want it to. I didn't want to show him how weak he made me. I was always the strong sassy lad. Now I'm as sentimental and sensitive, as Niall. This wasn't supposed to happen to me. I was suppsed to be the strongest out of us two. I never thought that I could become this weak.

"Louis, please. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done it. And I regret it. Please don't leave me." He begged. I turned away from him trying to walk away. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Don't go. Please." He begged again.

"Why should I stay? So you think it's okay to do it to me again? So I look stupid for staying with you? So I'll always wonder if you'll do it to me again? I don't wanna go through that Harold. I don't. It hurts too much now. I don't want to hurt forever. Because if I take you back now. I won't ever let you go again. And I don't wanna be stuck knowing I love you more than anything, and not knowing if you love me the same." I said. I tried to pull away, but he wouldn't let me go.

"Harry. Let me go." I said.

"No. I can't let you go. I won't let you go." He said.

"You already did, when you cheated Harry." I said. I slipped my wrists out of his hands, and walked away. I grabbed my jacketand walked out of the flat. I didn't look back. Not once.

Five Months Later~

Louis

I tossed and turned. Five months later. A new flat, mattress, and pillows, and I still can't sleep. I sighed and laid flat on my back. I stared at the ceiling and watched as the fan spun slowly. You'd think that I would have finally figured out how to sleep on my own, but I can't. I just can't part of me wants to go back and tell Harry I forgive him. But my pride kept getting in the way. And that's what keeps me from being with him. I sighed. I picked up my phone. It still had a picture of Harry and I as a background. I frowned. That was the day Harry had told me he loved me. I was so excited and giddy. We had finished our tour, and were resting in our flat. He pulled me close and cuddled me. He was being extremely affectionate and I was loving it. But then I had wondered what it was all about. I looked at him funny, and he just exploded. 'I LOVE YOU LOUIS!' He yelled. I chuckled and kissed him. He was nervous. So nervous about telling me. And I thought it was adorable. And that whole day we-... Well your dirty mind can draw any conclusions it wants. Pervert. But I remember never being happier than at that exact moment. It was the best time of my life, and I just wish I could go back to it. I wish I could have Harry back. I shook my head. I couldn't lie there anymore. I needed to clear my mind. I flipped the covers off me and swung my legs over the side of the bed, and stood up out of bed. I stretched and yawned. I was exhausted. But then again, I'd rather get out than stay home all night and cry over Harry. I went to my closet and pulled out some random clothes. I slipped on some shoes and grabbed my coat and my phone. Whoops, dammit almost forgot my keys. I grabbed them from the table beside the door. But before I went out. I noticed something shining in the light from the corridor. I stopped, and closed the door flipped on the light. I picked it up and noticed it was a cd. I couldn't see it, because it was in a package, but, I could feel it. I locked the door up, and shrugged off my coat. I took the package with me, and flopped onto the couch. I got comfortable, kicking off my shoes, and snuggling into the couch. I finally opened it. I reached inside and there was a letter. The front of it read: 'Do Not Read, Until You've Played The Dvd.' I furrowed my eyebrows and decided to obey the letter's warning. The front read: 'Remember..' Who sent this? I looked on the front of the package and although it looked like a mailman delivered it, there was no name, no address, nothing. I set it on the coffee table and put the dvd in the player. I turned on the tv and sat in front of it. I waited for the dvd to start and it did. And what was on it I didn't expect.