And So It Goes.. Nouis<3

HI EVERYBODY! I WANNA SAY THANK YOU AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO SO MUCH!! THANK YOU FOR THE 4,512 READS! It means so so much to me. And I wanted to reward you with a long Nouis one shot! This one is actually based off of a song by my all time favorite band. (I'm a bad directioner) Marianas Trench. It is a song called So It Goes. And it's really beautiful. You should go and listen to it. It makes sense for this one shot, which was requested by a lovely fan named, @SunshineAndPosies! So thank you dear for this request! Hope you like it!

Enjoy!

Jade💙

Nouis<3

Niall

"DADDY!" Ryan cried. I sighed. Louis was here.

"Haha. There's my little boy! Where's your dad?" He asked.

"In the kitchen." He said. Louis walked into he kitchen where I was.

"Hello Niall." Louis said. It was completely awkward.

"Hello Louis." I said.

"Uhm, yeah so. Management is calling you and I in tomorrow. They said they needed to speak to us about something." He said. I nodded.

"Kiss!" Ryan said. I looked at Louis. Louis looked nervous and awkward. Which to be honest, everytime we see each other it's awkward. It's bound to be though. We were together for six month and had a child together.

"Ryan, dear your daddy and I aren't together anymore. We don't kiss." Louis explained. Ryan frowned.

"Kiss!" He said. I sighed. I kissed Louis cheek.

"There. I kissed your daddy. Now go and have fun." I said. Ryan grumbled.

"Nooo!!! Kiss daddy like you mean it." Ryan said. I gasped. He didn't want us to really kiss, did he?

"Kiss daddy!" Ryan said tapping Louis' leg. Louis looked at me shocked.

"Ryan." I said.

"Please!? I miss you two!" He said. He frowned. I looked at Lou. He sighed.

"You are a spoiled brat." Lou spoke. I rolled my eyes.

"Still sassy hmm?" I asked. He nodded. I sighed. I leaned in and pressed a soft kiss to Lou's lips. It was quick, and it made Ryan giggle.

"You know. Uncle Harry, and Uncle Zayn are always talking about you and daddy. They say that you two were so in love before. And that people ruined you. And they always say how no matter what they won't let that happen to them." Ryan said hanging onto my leg. I felt tears well up in my eyes. I picked Ryan up, and placed a kiss to his little lips.

"Now you, and daddy go have fun, okay? You go watch your movie and I'll see you later alright? Don't worry about daddy and I. We both love you and that's all that matters." I said. Ryan nodded and I put him down. I blinked a few times to get rid of the tears.

"So, I'll bring him home around nine. And I'll see you tomorrow. Bye Nialler." Louis said. I nodded. I waved to Ryan and he smiled as he waved back. I waited until I heard Louis' car pull away, and then I lost it. I broke down. Tears spilled down my cheeks and I sobbed uncontrollably. I fell to my knees sitting in the middle of the hallway. I covered my face with my hands and just cried. I haven't had time to cry. I've been busy taking care of my three year old. Louis and I's relationship was unbreakable. And I honestly don't know how it went so badly. We were perfect. But everything crumbled to dust. We were constantly stressed out. The media. Our job. Haters. Taking care of Ryan. Never finding any time for just us. We broke. And it killed me when Louis said he couldn't do it anymore. I wanted to try and make things work, but Louis gave up on us. I begged, but he didn't want to try anymore. I couldn't explain how many times I just wanted to give up. But I couldn't. I had Ryan to take care of. I managed to pull myself together long enough to make it to the living room. I flopped onto the couch and curled up in a ball. I pulled a throw blanket over me and let all my tears flow. I sniffled and hiccuped. I hated this. And what made it all worse was that kiss. He kissed me back. It may have been short lived, but his lips pressed to mine. And it was just as amazing as when we were together. I missed him still. And seeing him all the time, doesn't change it. In fact it makes me love him more. I cried so much, I ended up falling asleep.