We Do Zianourry+Justin<3

So I figured I'd upload all of my finished one-shots tonight and that's what I'm doing. I am very bored tonight so this is what came of the boredom the uploading of all my one-shots. But I'm gonna shut up and let you read so bye. Lol

Enjoy

Jade💙

Zianourry+Justin<3

Today is the day. I'm more nervous than I've ever been in my entire life. Today is the day I'm going to propose to my boyfriends'. We have been dating for about a year and a half and I think that it's time. This isn't going to be easy. But I'm willing to try. I smiled as I saw the dining room I rented out for us. It was dimly lit and covered around in rose petals. The boys are complete romantics and I wanted this to be special. The only ones who know about this are my parents, and the boys parents and a few of the people from the hall who helped me decorate the place. I've been kind of distant trying to plan this, and the boys are a bit upset with me. But I needed this to be perfect. These boys are my world and they deserve everything to be perfect for them. The table was round and it had candles. As I walked around the hall I couldn't help but feel overwhelmed and excited. My hand brushed lightly over the five rings in my pockets. I wonder what they'll say? Will they say yes? Will they say no? Will all of them say yes? I hoped they all would. They all mean so much to me that if any of them said no my heart would break. But imagine if all of them said no. I would never be the same. Nothing would be right. I was snapped out of my thoughts as the waiter brought the boys in. They all looked amazing. I asked for them to dress formal. And now is the time. After dinner I'd tell them. I smiled brightly walking to the loves of my life. And hopefully my husbands. I hugged and gave kisses to each of my boys, they were all reluctant and upset, but it was to be expected.

"So what is all this about Justin?" Louis asked.

"I wanted to make it up to you. I know I haven't been around much, and I'm sorry." I said. They all softened a bit, but kept their composure. Though it was quickly slipping. I kept a cocky smile hidden as not to upset them anymore. I looked to Liam and he was looking away and a frown was planted on his face. He thought I forgot his birthday, which was tonight.

"Li, I didn't forget." I said. He looked up.

"Happy birthday baby." I said softly. He bit his lip and blushed a little.

"When do we get to eat?" Niall asked, just as the waiter came with a cart of trays of food. Niall blushed. I smiled at him.

"I hope you're not planning on getting any tonight. We're still upset with you." Harry muttered unhappily.

"I didn't expect you to be happy with me tonight. I know I've been missing and I feel awful for it. But it has a purpose. I promise." I said. Harry looked me over and then looked away so he wouldn't give in.

"Well, when exactly do we get an explanation?" Zayn asked. I frowned. It seemed like they were all tag teaming on me. I get I messed up. But I said I was sorry. I felt hurt that they were all coming at me so strong. Dinner went by quietly and my heart was aching because none of them were speaking to me. I bit my lip to keep from crying. I went through all of this and now they were acting like this. I mean they had no idea what I was doing, but I still had feelings.

"Well, is this it? Are we really going to sit here all night not talking? If that's the case then I'm not sticking around." Louis snapped. I gasped inaudibly.

"Louis. Stop it. He went to all this for us and you're being rude." Liam scolded.

"Oi! Liam really?! He left us alone for a week without seeing us! He didn't even call! And you're defending him?!" Niall cried.