Please Don't Go Narry<3

HI GUYS! So lately I haven't been updating... I'M SORRY! I love you. Please don't leave me.. Okay, now that I'm done souding like a desperate crazed girlfriend, I'll let you read this lovely Narry that @Jazy82 asked for. So yeah bye! :D

BEFORE I FORGET! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE! The little leprechaun has a potty mouth in here. Lol potty mouth.

Enjoy!

Jade💙

Narry

Niall

"You can't do this! We're doing fine! He fans love it!" I cried.

"Look Niall. You have two options, alright? One you and Harry can stay together and leave the band. Breaking up the band, and ruining Liam, Louis, and Zayn's careers. Or, you two can break up, and stay in the band, and continue to have careers. The choice is yours." The man behind the desk said. I scowled at him.

"You're a fucking prick! You're doing this just to make us miserable!" I spat. The man smiled at me.

"Niall, I have your best interest at heart. I wouldn't steer you in the wrong direction." He said. I hated him. And I hated his stupid pun too. He was trying to ruin the best thing that's ever happened to me. Harry sat there, completely stoic. Why wasn't he upset?! Why wasn't he trying to fight like I was?! Didn't he want to stay together?!

"Look, Niall. You'll still see each other everyday. You just won't be able to kiss and hug. That's all." He said. That was it. I stood up and pounced. But I was held back.

"Niall no! He's not worth it mate!" Zayn said.

"Leave. I'm finished with you." The man said. I tried pouncing again, but Zayn was too strong.

"Wait until I get my hands on you! You'll wish you never did this!" I yelled. Zayn dragged me out of the office.

"Niall, you can't do things like that." Liam said.

"So what you're saying is I should just let them shit all over me and ruin my relationship?!" I cried. Louis pressed the button on the lift. We waited. Zayn let me go, slowly. I was now depressed. I looked to Harry, and he was still stoic.

"Harry? Why didn't you say anything?" I asked. He closed his eyes. He took a deep breath.

"Harry?" I asked. He ignored me. My heart was breaking. I crumbled. I slid to the floor of the lift. I felt tears rushing to my eyes. Two years. Two years of being with Harry, and he didn't even say anything. Did I even mean anything to him? The doors opened and I stood up. I walked out. Harry stopped in the middle of the lobby. I turned and looked at him. I furrowed my eyebrows. My eyes still wet from tears. I walked over to him.

"Harry, babe. Let's just go home. We'll figure things out the-." He cut me off with a kiss. I kissed him back. It was urgent and desperate. He pulled away and pecked my lips twice. He wiped my eyes, and held my face.

"I love you, Niall. More than anything in this world. But I won't risk your career. You've waited your whole life for this. I can't- I won't take this away from you. Goodbye Nialler." He said. He tried to walk away. I grabbed his wrist.

"I don't care about my career! Harry I just want you! Please don't go! Please Harry!" I begged. He kissed my hand and pulled it off of his wrist. He held my hand for a second, and I could see the tears forming in his eyes. He gave me one last smile, and walked out of the building. I didn't even feel it, but I'd fallen to my knees, and tears streamed down my face. How could he just leave me like that.

"Louis! No! Come back! Dammit!" Liam cursed. He got to his knees and held me. He rocked me back and forth. Please don't go..

Harry